TV Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

You bet ... perhaps the best series going.... Its right up there with Homeland and The Wire for me. .
    We finished season 5 ...and now have to wait for a year or so for what might be the last season .. season 6.
    Just finished Season 2. No spoilers, but I will say "Good riddance." Lol

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

Just finished Season 2. No spoilers, but I will say "Good riddance." Lol
      No spoilers... Seasons 3 and 4 are on Netflix.. Season 5 you might have to "liberate" from a streaming service if your hell bent on binge-ing .
      Its well worth it ...

Season 5 is really really good.
      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

No spoilers... Seasons 3 and 4 are on Netflix.. Season 5 you might have to "liberate" from a streaming service if your hell bent on binge-ing .
        Its well worth it ...

Season 5 is really really good.
        Ya, started Season 3 last night, before I realized it was already super late, so didn't get all the way Epi. 1, but ya, curious to see who they make the new main antagonist. Trying not to go through it toooo quickly, but it's definitely binge-worthy.

Comment

Ya, started Season 3 last night, before I realized it was already super late, so didn't get all the way Epi. 1, but ya, curious to see who they make the new main antagonist. Trying not to go through it toooo quickly, but it's definitely binge-worthy.
          Sorry man... you get to watch the plot twists without a guide....

I will say season 5 is epic.. maybe the best one.... Mack North is another republican who has watched this from start to finish... he might chime in as to which seaosn is the best....
          - TGO

Comment

I will say season 5 is epic.. maybe the best one.... Mack North is another republican who has watched this from start to finish... he might chime in as to which seaosn is the best....
            The Sinn Fein variety I trust

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post

The Sinn Fein variety I trust
              As appears Bendit is another mega fan...

Not a lot going the Brits way these days with the Brexit stuff .. but the Beeb has a winner in Tommy Shelby.. Aunt Polly... Arthur... Finn ..Curly... Johnny Dogs... Alfie Solomons...and the whole crew..

Don't fuck with the Peaky Blinders.
              - TGO

Comment

As appears Bendit is another mega fan...

Not a lot going the Brits way these days with the Brexit stuff .. but the Beeb has a winner in Tommy Shelby.. Aunt Polly... Arthur... Finn ..Curly... Johnny Dogs... Alfie Solomons...and the whole crew..

Don't fuck with the Peaky Blinders.

Comment

• Nice article/profile that just came out on Cillian Murphy actually ...
                  https://www.gq.com/story/cillian-murphy-profile

Sounds like a good bloke.

Comment

Nice article/profile that just came out on Cillian Murphy actually ...
                    https://www.gq.com/story/cillian-murphy-profile

Sounds like a good bloke.
                    Nice piece. I have read about him and thought he was well grounded and all that and then saw this in your link ... and I like him better now lol.

“I just want to be decent and kind,” Murphy says. “And not to be ostentatious, not to talk about yourself too much. That's what I'm trying to hang on to. That's how I was raised.”]
                    He has quite the catalogue of movies and there are some good ones in there. He plays "bad" very well!

Comment

Nice piece. I have read about him and thought he was well grounded and all that and then saw this in your link ... and I like him better now lol.

He has quite the catalogue of movies and there are some good ones in there. He plays "bad" very well!
                      An underrated performance of his is Free Fire directed by Ben EDIT Wheatley. Fun little movie.
                      Last edited by Maury; Wed Oct 2, 2019, 10:12 PM.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post

An underrated performance of his is Free Fire directed by Ben Kingsley. Fun little movie.
                        Thanks. A relatively recent one as well. Took a quick look at the content desc.... sounds interesting ... shall try and get a hold of it to watch. Ben K. can be good too.

ps ...Kingsley is Wheatley .... BK doesnt show up in the imdb details
                        Last edited by Bendit; Wed Oct 2, 2019, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Thanks. A relatively recent one as well. Took a quick look at the content desc.... sounds interesting ... shall try and get a hold of it to watch. Ben K. can be good too.

ps ...Kingsley is Wheatley .... BK doesnt show up in the imdb details
                          Yikes. I can't even use spell check as an excuse, I just got it wrong. Kinglsey is a better name anyways.

Comment

• Great show, finished last season yesterday and realized that I've won a jackpot after finding out that new season is coming out on Friday! Enjoying small things in life
                            Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• https://www.adultswim.com/videos/rick-and-morty/

1 more month.

Comment

Can't say I have a favorite season, but i feel like the show has just gotten better with each season... gun to my head, I would say season 5. I still have to watch the final episode, we haven't found a good time to watch it yet but i feel like it'll be tonight or tomorrow. It's been hard, we watched episode 5 live on BBC but couldn't find the final episode after it aired, but thankfully it's on good ol Netflix now.

Comment

Working...
                                X