TV Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    Downloaded and am rewatching Hercules the legendary journeys. So so so good. Herc might represent the greatest version of pure goodness that was ever screened. So good and now that I am 20 years older than I was when I watched it the first time I appreciate it so much more. Just a fantastically fun show.
    Like Kevin Sorbo Hercules?? Awesome. That will lead to a natural transition to watching Xena: Warrior Princess, which I fully support. Lol

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      Like Kevin Sorbo Hercules?? Awesome. That will lead to a natural transition to watching Xena: Warrior Princess, which I fully support. Lol
      Yeah, getting ready for some Xena and Gabrielle next. When I was young I never noticed how many times the same actor got recast as a different character. Lucy lawless was a centaur whore in season one and a couple episodes later was Xena, then the next time she was the centaur whore, who herc befriends because he doesn't judge, they openly wonder about how closely the two look alike. Hahaha. The crossovers with Xena are other things I never noticed before.

Comment

Yeah, getting ready for some Xena and Gabrielle next. When I was young I never noticed how many times the same actor got recast as a different character. Lucy lawless was a centaur whore in season one and a couple episodes later was Xena, then the next time she was the centaur whore, who herc befriends because he doesn't judge, they openly wonder about how closely the two look alike. Hahaha. The crossovers with Xena are other things I never noticed before.
        I was just watching X-Files yesterday and Lucy Lawless was in back to back episodes (either end of S8 or start of S9) as an alien hybrid super soldier.

First two season of X-Files had a ton of "before they were stars" actors especially. Seth Green, Jack Black, Lucy Liu, Terry O'Quinn, Peter Boyle, Giovanni Ribisi, Bryan Cranston, Luke Wilson, Jodie Foster, Kurtwood 'Red' Smith, Brent Butt, Shia Lebeouf, Ryan Reynolds and Jesse The Body Ventura!!
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
          I was just watching X-Files yesterday and Lucy Lawless was in back to back episodes (either end of S8 or start of S9) as an alien hybrid super soldier.

First two season of X-Files had a ton of "before they were stars" actors especially. Seth Green, Jack Black, Lucy Liu, Terry O'Quinn, Peter Boyle, Giovanni Ribisi, Bryan Cranston, Luke Wilson, Jodie Foster, Kurtwood 'Red' Smith, Brent Butt, Shia Lebeouf, Ryan Reynolds and Jesse The Body Ventura!!
          Great list. And it's cool that Jodie Foster was on the X-files but she was already a 4-time Oscar nominee (2 time winner) before her episode even aired!

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
            Great list. And it's cool that Jodie Foster was on the X-files but she was already a 4-time Oscar nominee (2 time winner) before her episode even aired!
            Well the list took enough effort that I didn't want to then differentiate between who was or wasn't already famous/known at time of their episode.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• saw this on my recommended for you today.

hahahaha

Comment

The other shows like that were Sinbad and the short-lived Conan.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                  The other shows like that were Sinbad and the short-lived Conan.
                  liked conan but i couldn't stand the fat guy from sinbad. hercules is head and shoulders the best show and xena is also really good.

Comment

liked conan but i couldn't stand the fat guy from sinbad. hercules is head and shoulders the best show and xena is also really good.
                    Can't forget about Young Hercules, with the dreamy Ryan Gosling. Lol I was definitely guilty of watching this one when I was younger.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                      Can't forget about Young Hercules, with the dreamy Ryan Gosling. Lol I was definitely guilty of watching this one when I was younger.
                      lol yes, forgot about young hercules.

Comment

• Farewell Adam West

Comment

• Anyone watch that HBO show, "The Night Of"?

I watched the pilot last night. I'm already hooked.

Comment

• i'm pickle rick

Comment

• I'm somewhat looking forward to this.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                                I'm somewhat looking forward to this.

looks like it could be really good, but it also looks like there will be some really slow parts.

Comment

Working...
                                X