Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #10: Chicago Bulls 96 - Toronto Raptors 80 (F)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Via twitter:

@jlew1050
    Make of this what you will… Raptors when DeRozan scores 20+ this season: 0-3, will be 0-4 if/when they lose tonight
    I make nothing of that except that he's playing with scrubs. 37 points for Demar. When are you going to stop hating?? Where's your integrity? Has it gone down the tank?

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
      I make nothing of that except that he's playing with scrubs. 37 points for Demar. When are you going to stop hating?? Where's your integrity? Has it gone down the tank?

edit: hmm the short form for "shakes my head" gets bleeped?

Comment

As much as Demar has been absolutely on fire the second half, his defense has been lackluster...

Comment

The thing you don't seem to understand is that even the worst team imaginable will end up scoring 70 points or so when they lose. Somebody is going to score those points. This is why when you play fantasy ball, it's better to take a player who will be a primary scoring threat on a crappy team than a third option on a really good one: Spencer Hawes is often a better play than Chris Bosh despite the fact that Bosh is obviously, ridiculously the better player.

The situation with DeRozan is analagous.

Comment

• These guys are good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

No need for hostility

Like the end of last season he plays great with no pressure

He is and continues to be one dimensional. Tonight he is extremely efficient but this is an aberration and far from norm

As I type that his man drains a three in his eye and he has taken two step back long twos

Obviously you love dd but next time he goes 6 for 25 I hope you bring the same level of smack

Comment

Are you kidding me ? It doesn't mean anything. DeMar value will not change, even if he puts 50 next game ( which will not happen. ).

Pros gotta play on both ends of the floor, if he can't - he's 'scrub' too.

Comment

• Balls. Disappointing effort. That is all.

Comment

• Lowry: 3-15 fg, 0-7 from three
                    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Indiana 9-0

Raps 4-6

Comment

• Masai, please start dismantling this.

Comment

• What is magoon talking about? Is Spencer Hawes often a better player than bosh??? Lets check the stats shall we? NOPE.....as i suspected. LOL. What are you smoking? I want some!

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                            Indiana 9-0

Raps 4-6
                            Why the comparison?

Comment

• [QUOTE=Chr1s1anL;247767]These guys are good

Yes they are...but are they special? Lets see how they do playing the Pacers tomorrow.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Bendit;247776]
                                Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                                These guys are good

Yes they are...but are they special? Lets see how they do playing the Pacers tomorrow.
                                If D.Rose is a go it'll be an entirely different story.

Comment

Working...
                                X