Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Potential trade destinations for Lowry: Dec.12 - NY a match?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ceez wrote: View Post
    Barf to that
    young player...proven scorer...interesting stretch 4....even you barfing to this trade is still an asset.
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Lowry for MWP/Felton/2018 isn't really the most exciting thing ever either but the fact is come 2018 that pick could very well put a good, playoff raptors team over the top.
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• switch Tyshawn with Plumlee and consider the trigger pulled
        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post

I honestly feel bad for James Dolan. there really should be a clause that prohibits dumb rich owners in the NBA.

Edit: this Nets leak is almost certainly to piss off Dolan and convince him to pull the trigger on JR and 2018 pick deal
          Last edited by ball4life; Fri Dec 13, 2013, 05:35 PM.

Comment

poop on that. There's better offers out there.
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• I think this is a tactic to get the Knicks really panicking. If Lowry goes to Brooklyn, they're totally fucked.

Comment

switch Tyshawn with Plumlee and consider the trigger pulled
                Yeah I'd be much happier if Plumdog's involved
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Nets have no picks to throw on top of that? Id take Tyshawn, Bojan, Plumlee, and a second rounder for Lowry.
                  The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

I like this better than the Knicks deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                      I like this better than the Knicks deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      I was just about to say that lol. I'd wait it out though if i'm MU. See if other teams step up their game.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

That doesn't work in the ESPN Trade Machine, even if Shengelia is added to it. Not enough money coming back to Toronto, unless there's a cap hit associated with Bogdanovic.

I much prefer the Knicks deal, provided MU can get 2 of Shumpert / Hardaway Jr / 2018 1st round pick. Hell, I'd still prefer it with just Shumpert or Hardaway! I like them better than anything Brooklyn is offering and think they'd have much more value on the trade market to flip.

Comment

This from NetsDaily:

The Raptors apparently want the Nets first rounder in 2020 or Mason Plumlee, neither of which Brooklyn wants to give up. Woj also reports Jason Terry has been raised in talks, too, but only as part of an expanded deal that includes young players or draft assets.
                          I love how demanding Ujiri is. From all the rumors, he seems to find the few pieces that are most valuable and demands some combination of them. "Your choice...give me a pick of Plumlee"

On a side note, when trying to get the most value from a trade, there is no better means to do it then to pit Brooklyn and New York against each other in bidding.
                          http://twitter.com/m_shantz

Comment

• I'm really hoping MU flushes some better offers out of the woodwork
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• 2020 pick? just kill me

Comment

• should be a crazy atmosphere at the game tonight. I can't remember the last time there was so much public information about what multiple teams were offering for one player. Well, I can...I'm just trying to forget it (Nash)

Comment

Working...
                                X