Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Potential trade destinations for Lowry: Dec.12 - NY a match?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• draftedraptor wrote: View Post
    2020 pick? just kill me
    You know shit has gotten out of hand when your franchise is considering trading away a pick 7 years down the line.

Comment

• First rd picks in 2016, 2018(?), 2020 (?)....now that's how one spells sustainability.

Comment

• thats my initial reaction it it.. but considering how valuable it would be when Raps are contending another 3 or 4 years down the road and we need a KEY piece to put us over the top... throw that pick in and a young vet to acquire a legit starter something like David Westish kind of player. I guess thats where the value of these kind of pick comes into affect

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
          You know shit has gotten out of hand when your franchise is considering trading away a pick 7 years down the line.
          And the reason they are is they dont have any in the earlier years!!!

Comment

• Lowry will make sure he wins every one of his last games in toronto, and he will beat them if he faces um this year.

he is a dickwerm!

Comment

• I love the bidding war that has been created.

There is tensions all over the place, someone is going to raise the price. I am actually betting on a trade to a team from far left field like the GSW, while the Nets and Knicks are betting against each other, GSW can offer a first rounder this year.
              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                I love the bidding war that has been created.

There is tensions all over the place, someone is going to raise the price. I am actually betting on a trade to a team from far left field like the GSW, while the Nets and Knicks are betting against each other, GSW can offer a first rounder this year.
                GS's 2014 1st round pick (unprotected) is going to Utah.

GS has no picks (1st or 2nd round) to trade until 2019 & 2020.

With GS, I think it's Barnes-or-Bust!

Comment

• Can we agree that if Masai is being this stubborn (in a good way) about these offers. That Sacramento's offer for Gay really was the best available? I shudder to think what else (if anything) was being offered.

GM's REALLY don't like Gay...

Comment

• themasao wrote: View Post
                    Can we agree that if Masai is being this stubborn (in a good way) about these offers. That Sacramento's offer for Gay really was the best available? I shudder to think what else (if anything) was being offered.

I read your post and looked at your Avatar and fell off my chair laughing... no kidding sir

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                      GS's 2014 1st round pick (unprotected) is going to Utah.

GS has no picks (1st or 2nd round) to trade until 2019 & 2020.

With GS, I think it's Barnes-or-Bust!
                      oops! I really doubt we can get Barnes for what will be their backup PG.
                      What were the rumors based out of GS alluding to then if it wasnt for a pick?
                      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Golden State would have offered most likely a future pick and used their trade exemption to take Lowry on without sending us anything.

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                          oops! I really doubt we can get Barnes for what will be their backup PG.
                          What were the rumors based out of GS alluding to then if it wasnt for a pick?
                          I haven't seen/heard any GS rumors that involve specific players. Looking at their roster, I just don't see anything else MU would be interested in. Ezeli & Nedovic are young and cheap, but don't overly excite me. Would a $6.2M TPE be enough? Or maybe a TPE and one/both young prospects?

Given the stance MU is apparently taking with NY & Brooklyn, the gap between Barnes and any of TPE/Ezeli/Nedovic is huge, as far as an equivalent return to what he's demanding from NY/Brooklyn.

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                            I haven't seen/heard any GS rumors that involve specific players. Looking at their roster, I just don't see anything else MU would be interested in. Ezeli & Nedovic are young and cheap, but don't overly excite me. Would a $6.2M TPE be enough? Or maybe a TPE and one/both young prospects?

Given the stance MU is apparently taking with NY & Brooklyn, the gap between Barnes and any of TPE/Ezeli/Nedovic is huge, as far as an equivalent return to what he's demanding from NY/Brooklyn.
                            If we are not getting any picks for lowry then i would take Barnes + TPE for lowry and ross.
                            its a steep price for someone just one place over Ross in the draft but one i am willing to pay.

Comment

• I'm not feeling nets unless Plumlee is included

Comment

• themasao wrote: View Post
                                Can we agree that if Masai is being this stubborn (in a good way) about these offers. That Sacramento's offer for Gay really was the best available? I shudder to think what else (if anything) was being offered.

I think there is value in that salmons contract.

I think it ends up in OKC for the Dallas pick...... I hope!

Comment

Working...
                                X