Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Potential trade destinations for Lowry: Dec.12 - NY a match?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yay Knicks lose

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
      Yay Knicks lose
      *Dolan is calling Masai

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        *Dolan is calling Masai
        Life is good! If he doesn't call today, he'll definitely call after the Hawks game!

Comment

• Just saw on Twitter. Suns want to win now and are willing to part with multiple first round picks from 2014. As per Kurt Helin NBC. DeMar and Lowry to Phoenix? I don't care how or for what or who (minus JV I guess?) but I want some of those picks
          Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
          Because its 2015

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
            Just saw on Twitter. Suns want to win now and are willing to part with multiple first round picks from 2014. As per Kurt Helin NBC. DeMar and Lowry to Phoenix? I don't care how or for what or who (minus JV I guess?) but I want some of those picks
            They want an established star for their pick. Demar and Lowry aren't exactly established stars in the NBA.

Comment

• I don't know how many 'established stars' are available for picks that still have reasonable contracts that Phoenix could match....
              Because its 2015

Comment

• Just read that myself. Make it happen, Masai. Make. It. Happen.
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                  They want an established star for their pick. Demar and Lowry aren't exactly established stars in the NBA.
                  I might argue they're close enough and I have a feeling Masai will as well.
                  If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
                    I might argue they're close enough and I have a feeling Masai will as well.
                    Yup. Why not send a package of DD and Novak or DD and psycho?

DD is playing at an all star level right now. As much as I'd like to see him stick around, it'd be good for him to go to a team that's interested in winning. Plus it's a bit closer to home for him haha
                    Because its 2015

Comment

• Phoenix needs a big... Frye and Okafor aren't going to cut it for them.. I can see them going after Asik.

Comment

• That trade is nice cuz I feel bad for DD he's been here five years and were still rebuilding now with new ownership ship him out
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Suns could REALLY need a shooting guard if you guys catch my drift WINK
                          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=lcpt7vn

Somethin like that. Phoenix sends a first rounder the raptors way

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                              http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=lcpt7vn

Knicks didnt want Lowry for both of Shumpert and Tim Jr... what makes you thin they would want Lowry for Shumpert, Tim, AND Felton?
                              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                                http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=lcpt7vn

Santa Claus is coming to town.

Not happening Dolan is just too smart.

Comment

Working...
                                X