Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
    Good interview, as I said earlier the concern some Raptor fans had earlier this season were overblown & Lowry is more then fine.

“I have two kids. Two young boys who always look up to me. And they can look back. They can YouTube me, read articles on me. I don’t want anyone to ever read something about me that says I was harmful. I just want to be the greatest dad in the world.”
    Locker room cancer amiright?
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
      S.R. is now trolling like Christian "I told you so" speciaL1? smh.

But Nurse actually confirmed in a Sportsnet interview a week or so ago that Lowry dissed him in the off-season and he really wasn't sure what to expect from Kyle until he saw him for the first time in training camp. So Lowry really was a d*ck to Nurse in the off-season, but it looks like it lit a fire under his ample butt. That, and having a lot more spacing and freedom out there with DeMar & Casey gone.

Did you still want to be in Toronto?

That’s a good question. I just wanted to be where I could win and I was wanted. And it was here. They didn’t trade me. So, I guess this was the situation I was going to be in. And as a professional with the situation I am going to be in, I’m going to do my job.
      Last edited by golden; Thu Nov 8, 2018, 04:25 PM.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

But Nurse actually confirmed in a Sportsnet interview a week or so ago that Lowry dissed him in the off-season and he really wasn't sure what to expect from Kyle until he saw him for the first time in training camp. So Lowry really was a d*ck to Nurse in the off-season, but it looks like it lit a fire under his ample butt. That, and having a lot more spacing and freedom out there with DeMar & Casey gone.
        That is an adult movie in the on demand section I've been meaning to check out..
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

But Nurse actually confirmed in a Sportsnet interview a week or so ago that Lowry dissed him in the off-season
          Link?

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
            Link?
            https://player.fm/series/prime-time-...tors-hot-start

Listen from about 1:28:00. Nurse spoke to Lowry immediately after he got the job (i.e. prior before the DD-Kawhi trade) and never again until day 1 of training camp. During that whole period, Nurse said he wasn't sure if Lowry was going to buy in or not. So, the reports of Lowry blowing off Nurse and Masai in the off-season are obviously true. D*ck.

And then you look at Lowry's comments about if he wants to stay in Toronto, and he's clearly still butthurt and pissed at Masai. With all the epicly dumb questions lobbed at Lowry, it's dumbfounding that nobody has asked him yet what his relationship with Masai is like these days? That would speak volumes. We talk about trying to keep Kawhi in Toronto, but what about Butler & Kawhi recruiting Lowry to go to the Clippers?
            Last edited by golden; Thu Nov 8, 2018, 04:47 PM.

Comment

When I play against [DeRozan], I am going to try to take his head off. That is the relationship that the game brings.
              See, he IS an asshole!

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                See, he IS an ass!
                Kyle Lowry
                OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                  Kyle Lowry
                  His ass really is ridiculous. Look at the Ol Swirsk-meister trying to get a look at that bad boy

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    His ass really is ridiculous. Look at the Ol Swirsk-meister trying to get a look at that bad boy

I bet it helps give him some cushioning when he takes all those charges
                    OG is our king

Comment

• Guys, stop knocking the ass. It's what makes Lowry the most feared post defender in the Association.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                        https://player.fm/series/prime-time-...tors-hot-start

Listen from about 1:28:00. Nurse spoke to Lowry immediately after he got the job (i.e. prior before the DD-Kawhi trade) and never again until day 1 of training camp. During that whole period, Nurse said he wasn't sure if Lowry was going to buy in or not. So, the reports of Lowry blowing off Nurse and Masai in the off-season are obviously true. D*ck.

And then you look at Lowry's comments about if he wants to stay in Toronto, and he's clearly still butthurt and pissed at Masai. With all the epicly dumb questions lobbed at Lowry, it's dumbfounding that nobody has asked him yet what his relationship with Masai is like these days? That would speak volumes. We talk about trying to keep Kawhi in Toronto, but what about Butler & Kawhi recruiting Lowry to go to the Clippers?
                        As with the last 47 go rounds on this topic, your conclusions here are 100% drawn from inference, e.g. how you just interpreted "That's a good question."

I mean Spears just asked Lowry basically all your questions and he answered them explicitly. He never calls people or does anything team related in the summer. This is normal and fine. He spends time on his own training and with family and friends. He's only not done this once in his NBA career, when he was traded from Houston.

That you still want to draw from that that Kyle Lowry is a dick is 100% up to you, fill your boots.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                          Guys, stop knocking the ass. It's what makes Lowry the most feared post defender in the Association.
                          Knock it? Praise be the Lowry caboose!

You guys know about the time Derozan narrowly escaped certain death?

INCOMING!!!

Comment

As with the last 47 go rounds on this topic, your conclusions here are 100% drawn from inference, e.g. how you just interpreted "That's a good question."

I mean Spears just asked Lowry basically all your questions and he answered them explicitly. He never calls people or does anything team related in the summer. This is normal and fine. He spends time on his own training and with family and friends. He's only not done this once in his NBA career, when he was traded from Houston.

That you still want to draw from that that Kyle Lowry is a dick is 100% up to you, fill your boots.
                            He blew off Nurse & Masai. D*ck is as d*ck does. I like Lowry a lot, as a basketball player, though. And to answer Spears question, he could have just said... "yeah, we have great team here."

Comment

• golden is one of the really good posters here until the topic comes to Lowry then his win shares drop to below replacement level

Comment

He blew off Nurse & Masai. D*ck is as d*ck does. I like Lowry a lot, as a basketball player, though.
                                Honest question if your boss calls you on Saturdays to talk shop for a couple hours when you're with your family do you answer? I draw a pretty hard line between personal and work life, though everybody does that differently. I don't answer work related texts or emails on personal time unless it's an emergency. I have zero problem with Lowry (or any other NBA player) not returning calls during their summers if they show up ready for training camp, which is basically the Monday morning of their season.

Comment

Working...
                                X