Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
    Apparently theyve golfed in the same group before. Not friends or anything but theyve met, Lowry is a huge PGA golf fan. So this was not just "sucking up" to Canadian fans
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
      Nice omen.

Comment

• Kyle fucking Lowry was the second best player on an NBA Championship-winning team. I will not take any slander of my fucking point guard ever again!!!
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Favourite Raptor of all time. Easily.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
            Favourite Raptor of all time. Easily.
            Greatest Raptor of all time, it isn't close anymore. He stuck through the good and the hard times and now he is a champion and played extremely well this game.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Greatest Raptor of all time, it isn't close anymore. He stuck through the good and the hard times and now he is a champion and played extremely well this game.
              The fire he came out with in the first quarter today was insane. Career-defining moment right there.

Comment

• He did IT!!!!!
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• no more
                  kid balled....and that is who he is

Comment

• His legacy has been forever altered after this. No more "playoff Lowry".

Comment

His legacy has been forever altered after this. No more "playoff Lowry".
                      Nah, there is a “playoff Lowry”, and he’s a damn good player
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

His legacy has been forever altered after this. No more "playoff Lowry".
                        Playoff Lowry = MOTHAFUCKIN CHAMPION

Comment

• Comment

• What a great game by Kyle. I am happiest for him. We got all but 3 points from Kyle, Fred, Serge, Pascal and Kawhi last night. Our key guys stepped up.

Comment

• I am so proud of this man and I was fiercely clutching my Lowry gear last night. What a heart...

I'd be curious to see if anything comes out in the next few days about his thumb. Surely it's something that can wait until after the parade

Comment

• Greatest Raptor Ever.

Comment

Working...
                                X