Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I just noticed that the Kawhi thread passed the Kyle thread about 20 posts ago. In another three years, he will have quadrupled him.

    Comment


    • wow what a moment. I remember the dark times many many years ago sitting on this forum in the offseason drooling over the possibility of a disgruntled Kyle Lowry coming from Houston and watching his highlights of what might be. how far we've come!!!
      in masai we trust

      water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

      Comment


      • koncept wrote: View Post
        wow what a moment. I remember the dark times many many years ago sitting on this forum in the offseason drooling over the possibility of a disgruntled Kyle Lowry coming from Houston and watching his highlights of what might be. how far we've come!!!
        remember kyle all depressed with a towel over his head on open gym

        Comment


        • Comment


          • Legend.

            Comment


            • Now I know why kloe wrapped his face in a towel, him and playoff Powell were ready to show us

              Comment



              • Comment


                • planetmars wrote: View Post
                  For some reason I never noticed until now that Patterson is the one who messed up that Brooklyn play by getting into Lowry's way.

                  Comment


                  • I was so happy when the crowd was chanting "LOWRY, LOWRY, LOWRY".

                    Comment


                    • golden wrote: View Post

                      For some reason I never noticed until now that Patterson is the one who messed up that Brooklyn play by getting into Lowry's way.
                      Instead of stretching the floor Patterson brought Pierce to Lowry.
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                      Comment


                      • Greatest Raptor Of All Time, and it isnt even close.
                        It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                        Comment


                        • golden wrote: View Post

                          For some reason I never noticed until now that Patterson is the one who messed up that Brooklyn play by getting into Lowry's way.
                          That's what I saw too just now lol. What the fuck are you accomplishing Patterson, other than clogging in the lane. Stand at the elbow as a passing option
                          It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                          Comment


                          • MixxAOR wrote: View Post

                            Instead of stretching the floor Patterson brought Pierce to Lowry.
                            Planning the play on the wrong side of the court doesn't help either. Ross' defender is close to Lowry as well. Nets just swarmed him.. and Lowry had no play.

                            Comment


                            • golden wrote: View Post

                              For some reason I never noticed until now that Patterson is the one who messed up that Brooklyn play by getting into Lowry's way.
                              Me neither. He actually bumps Lowry before Pierce gets the block in.

                              He really had no options on that play either. That was such a poorly done play even ignoring the wrong side of the court aspect. It wasn't even a clear out.
                              Last edited by Just Is; Mon May 27th, 2019, 12:32 PM.
                              "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                              "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

                              Comment


                              • KeonClark wrote: View Post

                                That's what I saw too just now lol. What the fuck are you accomplishing Patterson, other than clogging in the lane. Stand at the elbow as a passing option
                                That's so weird. Like we've all seen that clip way too many times than we'd like. Was there a Back to the Future rewriting of the past there?


                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X