Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I'm curious to see if we get the Kyle that plays like a dog, because Bledsoe did eat his lunch.

    Comment


    • Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
      I'm curious to see if we get the Kyle that plays like a dog, because Bledsoe did eat his lunch.
      I'm not too stressed about getting the bulldog, I'm begging we get the kyle that makes shots
      It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

      Comment


      • I don't think we'll get scoring lowry. Expect 3-10 scoring games. That length is too much for Kyle. Opposition will be contesting him hard because they are not afraid of him blowing by and going into paint. He's too undersized to really do anything in the paint anyway.
        All man. All amazing.

        Comment


        • MixxAOR wrote: View Post
          I don't think we'll get scoring lowry. Expect 3-10 scoring games. That length is too much for Kyle. Opposition will be contesting him hard because they are not afraid of him blowing by and going into paint. He's too undersized to really do anything in the paint anyway.
          I don't see why Lowry can't be launching 26-ft bombs like a lot of players are doing now.

          Comment


          • MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            I don't think we'll get scoring lowry. Expect 3-10 scoring games. That length is too much for Kyle. Opposition will be contesting him hard because they are not afraid of him blowing by and going into paint. He's too undersized to really do anything in the paint anyway.
            Lowry will get daylight from deep just as he did vs Sixers. Take them, make them.

            I agree itll be tough to score inside thats what ibakas for, ibaka is a vessel for lowrys brain
            Last edited by KeonClark; Wed May 15th, 2019, 11:24 AM.
            It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

            Comment


            • MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              I don't think we'll get scoring lowry. Expect 3-10 scoring games. That length is too much for Kyle. Opposition will be contesting him hard because they are not afraid of him blowing by and going into paint. He's too undersized to really do anything in the paint anyway.
              Bledsoe is around the same size. Who's guarding Kyle if he's not and who's he guarding? Danny Green? Good news for Green.

              Comment


              • MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                I don't think we'll get scoring lowry. Expect 3-10 scoring games. That length is too much for Kyle. Opposition will be contesting him hard because they are not afraid of him blowing by and going into paint. He's too undersized to really do anything in the paint anyway.
                He used to be great at attacking the tin but going high off window though. He seldom got blocked

                Comment


                • G__Deane wrote: View Post

                  He used to be great at attacking the tin but going high off window though. He seldom got blocked
                  Yeah 2016 Lowry would've been awesome to have.
                  All man. All amazing.

                  Comment


                  • MixxAOR wrote: View Post

                    Yeah 2016 Lowry would've been awesome to have.
                    Or even 2018 Lowry. I wish we had Kawhi last year.. we'd definitely get by the Cavs if we did.

                    Comment


                    • planetmars wrote: View Post

                      Or even 2018 Lowry. I wish we had Kawhi last year.. we'd definitely get by the Cavs if we did.
                      I think the best I've ever seen Kyle play was in the first month of this regular season. He's not all that far removed from electric offensive play as he was pretty incredible to start the year, if we're being real. It's not like it was years ago that he was hitting threes at a sustained clip, he even had a really good stretch late in the regular season. Playoffs have always been another matter obviously.

                      .... He grinds so hard game in and game out, it takes it's toll. How many fingers has he popped back into place this postseason, two I think...? I certainly worry about how those things affect his ability to drain shots... I don't worry about it affecting his ability to show up and give everything within his power.

                      Maybe the fact that we're underdogs and to some degree playing with house money get him loose and zipping again.

                      Comment


                      • I have to give Kyle MAJOR credit for last night. They didn't win it but thanks to his strong play they had a chance right up until the end.

                        Comment


                        • Apollo wrote: View Post
                          I have to give Kyle MAJOR credit for last night. They didn't win it but thanks to his strong play they had a chance right up until the end.
                          If literally anybody else shows up (even Kawhi was pretty bad in terms of efficiency) they win the game. One man show last night.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

                          Comment


                          • DanH wrote: View Post

                            If literally anybody else shows up (even Kawhi was pretty bad in terms of efficiency) they win the game. One man show last night.
                            If Kyle can do it two times in a row, Raps win Friday night. No way Green craps the bed again. Kawhi will be better because Nurse will clean up his rotations. Serge will move back to his playoff averages and Marc will play better because he knows what he was doing wrong. I think Siakim adjusts after watching some video. Don't know about Fred, but Norm has shown he is able to adjust as well.

                            Comment




                            • Ingram or Kuzma or gtfo
                              All man. All amazing.

                              Comment


                              • MixxAOR wrote: View Post


                                Ingram or Kuzma or gtfo
                                lol wtf the nba

                                we're in the middle of the con finals

                                "rumor has it LA wants a player under contract still playing, IF another player under contract still playing leaves to the other LA team. LA would be totally willing to take them both"

                                shut up LA. go golf or something. The big boys are busy.
                                It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X