Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Don't know how Kyle is going to feel that the "Everything Cory Joseph" thread is half as long as the "Everything Kyle Lowry" thread in just two days.

    I hope he understands it is just Canadian exuberance at having a fellow citizen (of quality) on the team.

    Comment


    • Kyle Lowry is a good player, and i hope we don't trade him and I hope he works on making better decisions and doesn't spot up for 3's all the time like last year. I think that part of Lou's game rubbed off on him.
      #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

      Comment


      • Everybody firmly believes that Ty Lawson is on his way out of Denver including him... Anyway we can ship out Lowry and other pieces and snag back Lawson and Faried?

        Comment


        • BS10 wrote: View Post
          Kyle Lowry is a good player, and i hope we don't trade him and I hope he works on making better decisions and doesn't spot up for 3's all the time like last year. I think that part of Lou's game rubbed off on him.
          i think he kinda started to doubt himself when he was selected to the all star team and put too much pressure on himself. then a few nagging injuries and some sicknesses and stuff just made it hard to get back his mojo.

          but im just totally spitballing here
          "Bruno?
          Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
          He's terrible."

          -Superjudge, 7/23

          Hope you're wrong.

          Comment


          • I hope we don't trade Lowry
            @Chr1st1anL

            Comment


            • Lowry, Ross, JJ & Ridnour sent to Denver for Ty Lawson & Faried works straight up... Would love to keep JJ and s&t Hans in his place tho

              Comment


              • breakin_ankles wrote: View Post
                Lowry, Ross, JJ & Ridnour sent to Denver for Ty Lawson & Faried works straight up... Would love to keep JJ and s&t Hans in his place tho
                add in PsychoT

                Comment


                • breakin_ankles wrote: View Post
                  Lowry, Ross, JJ & Ridnour sent to Denver for Ty Lawson & Faried works straight up... Would love to keep JJ and s&t Hans in his place tho
                  Can't combine Ridnour with other players in a trade.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

                  Comment


                  • Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                    I hope we don't trade Lowry
                    I've said this since the offseason started: if you trade Lowry, it is to lose more games, not win more. Whether that is taking a step back by adding young players or to full on tank, you aren't winning more games by trading Lowry unless there is a bonafude superstar coming back.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

                    Comment


                    • TRex wrote: View Post
                      He's just joking.

                      Comment


                      • DanH wrote: View Post
                        I've said this since the offseason started: if you trade Lowry, it is to lose more games, not win more. Whether that is taking a step back by adding young players or to full on tank, you aren't winning more games by trading Lowry unless there is a bonafude superstar coming back.
                        Agreed!

                        People so easily forget what Lowry has done in Toronto. Sure there's going to be riffs between players and coaches and especially hard headed guys like Lowry. But Lowry is exactly the kind of player this team needs right now. I don't think he's the point guard of the future or the one that will bring us to a championship, but we're not at that point yet.

                        Lowry is a significant reason as to why the raptors are even considered relevant. You don't trade Lowry at this point to have CoJo take over, not yet.

                        CoJo is a solid back up point guard, that's it and that's a start.
                        Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                        Because its 2015

                        Comment


                        • Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                          Agreed!

                          People so easily forget what Lowry has done in Toronto. Sure there's going to be riffs between players and coaches and especially hard headed guys like Lowry. But Lowry is exactly the kind of player this team needs right now. I don't think he's the point guard of the future or the one that will bring us to a championship, but we're not at that point yet.

                          Lowry is a significant reason as to why the raptors are even considered relevant. You don't trade Lowry at this point to have CoJo take over, not yet.

                          CoJo is a solid back up point guard, that's it and that's a start.
                          Cojo's Canadian though so he's a future superstar, trade Lowry now for anything you can get

                          Comment


                          • jerome wrote: View Post
                            KL's end of season interview was already a sign that he may get traded. Now we have two decent quality PGs and a qualifying offer to de Colo it just feels like more of a possibility that KL will be traded for a PF.

                            Buy jerome is not saying it's definitely going to happen this off season.
                            The fact that DC was retained certainly raises the possibility of a KL trade

                            Comment


                            • DanH wrote: View Post
                              I've said this since the offseason started: if you trade Lowry, it is to lose more games, not win more. Whether that is taking a step back by adding young players or to full on tank, you aren't winning more games by trading Lowry unless there is a bonafude superstar coming back.
                              Bonafide superstar?? Do you consider Lowry to be a superstar?

                              Did you see the way he played since before the all-star break and also in the playoffs? Superstars don't play like that. He was awful on both sides of the ball.

                              I love a healthy Lowry but I don't consider him a superstar at all. He's a very good player when healthy. Unfortunately, the evidence is right there to see what happens when he's not 100 percent healthy. It's a train wreck.

                              I'm not saying we'd necessarily win more, but I think with the better defensive players we added, we would do just fine with a solid PG.

                              Not sure why we'd need a bonafide superstar coming back when we're not even sending one out.






                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                              Comment


                              • special1 wrote: View Post
                                Bonafide superstar?? Do you consider Lowry to be a superstar?

                                Did you see the way he played since before the all-star break and also in the playoffs? Superstars don't play like that. He was awful on both sides of the ball.

                                I love a healthy Lowry but I don't consider him a superstar at all. He's a very good player when healthy. Unfortunately, the evidence is right there to see what happens when he's not 100 percent healthy. It's a train wreck.

                                I'm not saying we'd necessarily win more, but I think with the better defensive players we added, we would do just fine with a solid PG.

                                Not sure why we'd need a bonafide superstar coming back when we're not even sending one out.






                                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                And the bold is why we were a .500 team during that time.
                                "Stop eating your sushi."
                                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                                - Jack Armstrong

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X