Game #63: Detroit Pistons 87 - Toronto Raptors 101

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangles wrote: View Post
    This is crazy.. JV played a solid first Q, yet he is still only going to get 12-13 mind in the first half..
    This is the kind of thing that I and many others don't get. When we complain about JV's minutes, it's because of situations like this, not the times where he's rightly benched.

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
      Wow how is JV still sitting on the bench??!!
      I here you but I think it's more because Jereko is on the floor. I guess you could take out Amir and put in Jonas but then our defense would go to shit.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• ABRealRaptorFan wrote: View Post
        ?? Really? He gives up more than he gets. Do you watch Pistons games? He is never ever in the right position EVER on defence period. Gets rebounds becuz he can jump high WOW amazing. Seriously!!! I wish we had him instead of T-Ross!!!!!!!
        I've said that I do not follow pistons games, no. He could be the worst defender but getting 13 & 13 in ur first year as a starter, isn't bad at all. Look at the Noahs, Hibberts, Lopezs in their first few years. All I'm saying is that due to his physical superiority to many bigs, he has a good chance of being a special player. Could he fail to improve significantly? Most definitely.

Comment

• HAHAHAA. Drummond has NO idea. On that DeRozan bucket he is so busy looking for Novak who by the way was in the corner. He is at the top of the key leaving the weakside uncontested and DeRozan gets an AND1 when one of the Detriot white guys has to commit to avoid a huge crowd lifting slamma jamma. You can see on the replay buddy is looking right at Drummond like really dude???

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
            Where's Jonas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Picking dandelions
            Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
            Because its 2015

Comment

• Lousy D by Stuckey
              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                He played the entire first...for some reason...sigh
                Oh he did, I Thot DC took him out earlier?

Comment

• ABRealRaptorFan wrote: View Post
                  Enough with the Hayes dissing please. Guy has saved us in a few games this year by being immovable.
                  It's not dissing Hayes, it's dissing Casey. He put him out there essentially against a small-ball lineup where he gives up size and quickness. Size is usually not too big a deal if he's also not giving up quickness.

Though the team's poor play while he was on was as much because of poor O leading to super easy opportunities for Detroit.

Comment

• Nice move and finish by DeRozan.

Worst game by Hansbrough in a while at both ends of the court, although the shot that went in should have been counted. The announcers said it should have been a no-call, but if anything, I would say a foul on Smith. If he sees the light of day in the second half, look for a better game.

Comment

• Is there even one legitimate basketball explanation for playing someone for one entire quarter, then sitting him for the next?
                      "Stop eating your sushi."
                      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• I say this. Maybe Casey is smarter than all of us and can see that Novak and Amir can control the Detriot bigs. Maybe in an easy game like this Jonas should watch.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                          I here you but I think it's more because Jereko is on the floor. I guess you could take out Amir and put in Jonas but then our defense would go to shit.
                          You can take out novak and put johnson on jerebko. Not sure what the hell novak is still doing on the floor.

Comment

• I NEVER want to see Hayes again. Honestly. Patterson PLEASE hurry up and come back so idiot Casey doesn't do shit like that again.
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Casey's message to JV
                              Don't play good because you will sit the whole second bahahahah Casey is something else
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                                Is there even one legitimate basketball explanation for playing someone for one entire quarter, then sitting him for the next?
                                Easy win.

Comment

Working...
                                X