Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 66 of 82: Toronto Raptors @ New Orleans Pelicans, Friday March 8th, 8 PM Eastern on Sportsnet ONE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KeonClark wrote: View Post
    I've seen a few people wish to go back to the classic "20 posts per page". I found it where you can customize your posts per page. Click on your name > User Settings > Account

We're all in this together people
    I changed it to 40 thanks. What good does having to flip to pages faster or constantly refresh offer?

Comment

Hey!
      It's game day ! ! !

Comment

inthepaint wrote: View Post

I miss being able to see who liked the posts and the bigger avatars, but It's getting better - the background is not blinding white anymore, the font is bigger. There's hope.
        They must be in the process of adding this back or why have the like button at all unless just to say X anonymous people liked your post. More useful sometimes, would be a dislike button

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post

They must be in the process of adding this back or why have the like button at all unless just to say X anonymous people liked your post. More useful sometimes, would be a dislike button
          Nice Post!

Signed,
          Your secret admirer
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Moore is out too.
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post

Is Davis taking the night off? I think he had like 20 rebounds the last time we played them.
              AD will probably play but he doesn’t play more than 20 mins a game.

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post

AD will probably play but he doesn’t play more than 20 mins a game.
                Interesting.. actually I wonder if the Raptors considered doing this for Kawhi.. instead of giving him nights off, we let him play but for 15-20 minutes instead. I'm not sure what the best approach is considering the injury he had last year. Is it better to rest his body completely.. or is it better to just not over extend it?

Comment

You can use the flag button for dislike.You have to really dislike someone to flag them though.

Comment

Hey!
                    It's game day ! ! !
                    I signed on to rr with same thought!!

Comment

Interesting.. actually I wonder if the Raptors considered doing this for Kawhi.. instead of giving him nights off, we let him play but for 15-20 minutes instead. I'm not sure what the best approach is considering the injury he had last year. Is it better to rest his body completely.. or is it better to just not over extend it?
                      I'd say rest completely, but start to bring his conditioning to playoff pace (about a game every other night with high usage), otherwise he might be rested/recovered, but grabbing his shorts and winded. Load management can also work against the athlete (rust) if it's overdone.

Comment

Gonzz wrote: View Post

You can use the flag button for dislike.You have to really dislike someone to flag them though.
                        Ya, let's not do this ... I get emails for every flagged post. Lol

Edit: I regret telling people this ... I expect the flag option to be fully abused now ... Lol

Comment

Zak24gege wrote: View Post

I signed on to rr with same thought!!
                          The other thought is if Gasol starts, damn were old... by far the oldest starting line-up of any EC rival. By the time play-offs start...Gasol 34, Lowry 33 and Green will be 32 in June...Hopefully that just means our play-off tires have been kicked a few times and are deemed good to go !

Comment

The other thought is if Gasol starts, damn were old... by far the oldest starting line-up of any EC rival. By the time play-offs start...Gasol 34, Lowry 33 and Green will be 32 in June...Hopefully that just means our play-off tires have been kicked a few times and are deemed good to go !
                            More off days in between games, and more TV timeouts during games in the playoffs. This favors older players.

Comment

Experience matters more than age in the playoffs. That's why Kawhi won a title with a bunch of octogenarians over the Heat in 2014.

Comment

We talked about this a few games ago. They could play him reduced minutes in more games (maybe just even the non back to back rest days) and then in game like the Piston fiasco where you're losing a game you were supposed to get an auto W, he would be available in the the last 5 minutes or OT so he gets his rest on back to backs, reduced minutes on other games AND you don't give away games.

Then again, the Raps could just win those games against crappy teams they shouldn't need Kawhi for ....

Comment

Working...
                                X