Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 5, Eastern Conference Finals: Toronto Raptors @ Milwaukee Bucks - Thursday May 23rd, 8:30pm ET TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slaw wrote: View Post
    Threes. Free throws. Turnovers. Raps are winning all the key categories and holding on the glass. Toronto is getting better every game.
    Yeah, it does feel like we're slowly gelling and learning to play off Kawhi on offense. But the main thing is the defense.... it is spectacular. Not a single weak link in the rotation.

Comment

• I really shouldn't jump the gun... but we're so close to the Finals
      OG is our king

Comment

• Oh.
        My.
        Goodness.

Comment

• To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Comment

• While I'm still high off this big win; a small part of me can't help thinking that if we didn't let Game 1 slip away; this series would already be over but I'm also sure that Buck fans are thinking the same of this game.
              "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
              "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                While I'm still high off this big win; a small part of me can't help thinking that if we didn't let Game 1 slip away; this series would already be over but I'm also sure that Buck fans are thinking the same of this game.
                Bucks fans should be thinking that of Game 3. Double OT, Kyle and Norm fouled out, they had their chances. Raptors won this one fair and square.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Bucks fans should be thinking that of Game 3. Double OT, Kyle and Norm fouled out, they had their chances. Raptors won this one fair and square.
                  Good point.

Ultimately doesn't matter. We gave them their first 3 losses in a row all season and on Saturday, we have a chance to give them a fourth to think about for the rest of their summer.
                  "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                  "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                    While I'm still high off this big win; a small part of me can't help thinking that if we didn't let Game 1 slip away; this series would already be over but I'm also sure that Buck fans are thinking the same of this game.
                    true but we will close it out at home on sat nigjt

everyone be downtown toronto sat night its gonna be a partyyyyyyy

i can waiittttttt omgggg i cant wait for game 6 and being there live fuckkkk

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                      Hahahahaahahaha

Comment

• Biggest win in Franchise History until Saturday's game. Three Stars
                        1. Kawhi
                        2. Fred
                        3. Raptors Defense

Comment

• Drizzy is going off on IG right now LMAO
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Tony Brothers and Marc Davis doing work for the Raps. Toronto huge edge in free throws and Bucks didn't get many bail out calls at home. I love these guys now!

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                              Tony Brothers and Marc Davis doing work for the Raps. Toronto huge edge in free throws and Bucks didn't get many bail out calls at home. I love these guys now!
                              We played really good defense without fouling. Bucks were hacking at Kawhi every time he drove.

Comment

• Hahahah

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X