If you want to win in your fantasy pool
      Love >> Bosh

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
        What?

Irving is not as good as people paint him
        Waiters is incredibly immature
        Lebron IS Lebron
        Love has proven nothing in comparison to Bosh who's been an AllStar more times, and has 2 titles
        Varejao is a walking injury in comparison to Wade -- Birdman gives the Heat WAY more simply by being healthy

I'm not saying the Cavs don't improve, but this is an immature team, with a spoiled young star, and other than Anderson, these guys do not play defense.

It's probably best that they don't trade for Love. Work on improving the locker room atmosphere. Up the value of guys like AB, AW, and DW and then start moving guys.
        I agree that Irving isn't as good as people paint him but he is better than Chalmers.
        If you don't think Love is better than Bosh then... well... I'm happy to agree to disagree.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
          I see us as third or fourth as well. If we are fourth again I think we will have a better record this time. Indianna to me will still be a good team even without Lance, so it will be a fight between us and them for the third spot. But Bulls are definitely threatening even without Melo.
          Indiana is going to be in tough. They lost chemistry during the season last year. And if they lose Lance, they're a terrible terrible team beyond George, West and Hibbert. They will be really weak in the backcourt and have little perimeter depth at all. I mean, with Lance they were a mediocre team for the last 2 months of the season last year. They didn't look impressive in the playoffs either, despite making it to the Conf. Finals.

Bulls are threatening if Rose is healthy. Period. If Melo joins it makes them that much more dangerous and probably a top 2 team in the conference....Lots rides on Rose's health, though. Chicago's a good team even if Rose is injured and Melo doesn't join...but like last year, their lack of offensive punch would eventually be their undoing.

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
            Have you seen their Depth Chart?

Its sad when DJ Augustin becomes one of your top players. They got by on D, but this year they will waive Boozer, have an older Dunleavy starting at SF. Joakim Noah is the only bright spot, and him + Derrick Rose is all they need to make it to the playoffs, but are not enough to make real noise in the conference.
            I don't think they're a contender either tbh but I don't wanna count out one of the best defensive teams in the league especially with their superstar returning, and with the addition of McDermott, they're clearly gunna be better offensively. Its no guarantee we finish above them

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
              If I'm minnasota I'm asking for Wiggins in any KLove trade
              Minny was also willing to take Klay Thompson for Love before Wiggins was drafted, so I guess we need to think about what it takes to get Klay from the Warriors?

Something like this:

Warriors get: Derozan + Amir
              Minny gets: Klay + Thompson + Tor 1st (via NYK) + GSW 1st + 2 CLE 1sts + TPE
              Cavs get: Love + salary dump
              Raps get: Wiggins + salary dump + TPE

@DanH / mcHappy: Make it real. LOL.

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
                If you want to win in real life
                Bosh >> Love

If you want to win in your fantasy pool
                Love >> Bosh
                But why?

Love is a better spot up shooter, rebounder, outlet passer, etc.
                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Think CLE would be interested in Hibbert?

Comment

• yeaahhhhh i don't get bosh>love at ALL
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Sam17 wrote: View Post
                      I don't think they're a contender either tbh but I don't wanna count out one of the best defensive teams in the league especially with their superstar returning, and with the addition of McDermott, they're clearly gunna be better offensively. Its no guarantee we finish above them
                      fair enough, I think they are waiting for 1 injury to derail the season though. They aren't close to our depth.

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                        I agree that Irving isn't as good as people paint him but he is better than Chalmers.
                        If you don't think Love is better than Bosh then... well... I'm happy to agree to disagree.
                        I'm a big fan of Love, but there's a very small difference between the two. Bosh can guard the 4 and 5. Has a proven track record of success. Love, unfortunately, has not had the chance to prove that he is capable of matching that success.

Comment

I'm a big fan of Love, but there's a very small difference between the two. Bosh can guard the 4 and 5. Has a proven track record of success. Love, unfortunately, has not had the chance to prove that he is capable of matching that success.
                          bosh can't really guard anyone and only had success when he joined forces with Lebron soooooooooooooooo
                          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Proven record of success? If Love was on that Heat team, they would've won all 4 championships.

Comment

Proven record of success? If Love was on that Heat team, they would've won all 4 championships.
                              That's hard to say. Love is bad defensively. Even in the post where his strength should make him better than Bosh...but it doesnt' because Bosh is long to make up for that. Miami's D depended on mobile bigs hedging hard and everything was about denying driving/passing lanes inside, because once you get inside against Miami, you score. So their D would have definitely, without a doubt been worse with Love. Their O probably would have been pretty similar. And they gain a bit on the glass.

Comment

But he wasn't. He hasn't had the chance. And I suspect that you are underestimating the Spurs.
                                Sports are not played in the world of "What If."

Don't be confused. I'm a big Love fan. I want him to have the chance to succeed. He deserves that opportunity.

Track records are based on what you've done. Bosh dragged the Raps to the playoffs -- twice. Then he joined the evil alliance. It is what it is.

Comment

Working...
                                X