BREAKING: Patman Signs 18mil/3years in Toronto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
    BTW RR, Vasquez will sign 3yrs/11-12M. Calling it.
    I think he will sign for little under 14 million. Let's see

Comment

Get yer bets in now guys otherwise you don't get to brag after
      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

I think 3yr/13.5M sounds about right for Greivis. 4.5M per year or so.

Comment

mjt20mik wrote: View Post
          Guys, realistically who can we sign for 3 million deal?
          I was just about to ask this. I don't think we can realistically sign anyone of the wings for that price, unless we have no competition and they aren't getting many offers.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

imanshumpert wrote: View Post
            I think 3yr/13.5M sounds about right for Greivis. 4.5M per year or so.
            I'd say that is fair...I went to the Collison deal for my guess
            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

mjt20mik wrote: View Post
              guys, realistically who can we sign for 3 million deal?
              BRING BACK JAMES JOHNSON! he'd be cheap too. If we sign GV3 to his QO but longer and get Aminu/Carter on a reasonable deal, we could probably get JAMES JOHNSON and stay under the tax.
              @Boymusic66

Comment

Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                Signing a wing for 3M and a wing for 5M in this year's free agent crop is pretty negligent. There's not a single guy we could sign with 5 that we couldn't with 3M(Vince, Aminu). The higher tier wings are costing you more than 5M easily(Ariza, Deng). We shouldn't, and won't use the full MLE
                Okay, if you feel the full MLE is not necessary, then thats cool with me. I was just explaining what we could offer.
                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

TSF wrote: View Post
                  bring back james johnson!
                  I'd be down.
                  The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
                    I was just about to ask this. I don't think we can realistically sign anyone of the wings for that price, unless we have no competition and they aren't getting many offers.
                    Yeah. I mean we can probably get a journey man or something. I guess an Aminu or Marvin Williams could work.

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                      Pretty much this.

Except you forgot Novak, so no Kabongo.
                      yea I'm hoping Masai is able to get rid of Novak, trade him for a future pick even..he just doesn't fit the roster at all

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
                        Guys, realistically who can we sign for 3 million deal?
                        Realistically we don't know. Will have to see who's around after the 1st and 2nd tier guys sign deals. There are lots of wings out there who could slip through the higher and mid-level rounds of signings....

Aminu, Morrow, Alan Anderson (yes he's a real option....shoots the 3, plays D and is already familiar with the team)....Maybe some vets like Caron Butler, Danny Granger, maybe even one of the higher profile guys like Pierce or Carter slips through the cracks....Maybe some other guys slip through the cracks too, like e PJ Tucker, Marvin Williams, Nick Young...Probably a bunch of other guys too.

Not saying these are all guys I want, but that there will be options of various quality if we have 3+ M to spend

Comment

• 3M should be enough for Carter.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                            Realistically we don't know. Will have to see who's around after the 1st and 2nd tier guys sign deals. There are lots of wings out there who could slip through the higher and mid-level rounds of signings....

Aminu, Morrow, Alan Anderson (yes he's a real option....shoots the 3, plays D and is already familiar with the team)....Maybe some vets like Caron Butler, Danny Granger, maybe even one of the higher profile guys like Pierce or Carter slips through the cracks....Maybe some other guys slip through the cracks too, like e PJ Tucker, Marvin Williams, Nick Young...Probably a bunch of other guys too.

Not saying these are all guys I want, but that there will be options of varying quality if we have 3+ M to spend
                            Totally agree. I wouldn't mind Anderson, but I'd want a legit 3 (at least in size). Just AA would be my top pick out of that lot.

Comment

• AA has already taken enough minutes from a developing Ross, if he comes back now Casey would start him lol

Comment

• No way 3/16 gor - GV

Comment

Working...
                                X