BREAKING: Patman Signs 18mil/3years in Toronto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    Yea so you're crazy. Lou and DJ aren't similar at all. Please stop this. ESPECIALLY if you're talking about the DJ that was on Indianna and on our team.
    DJ on the Bulls wasn't a spot up shooter especially with Hinrich. Both are undersized. Sometimes its the system not the player. Novak would have looked a lot better almost anywhere but Toronto.

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
      I had him on my fantasy team last year, and he put up 1 stl 1 block a game. I definitely think he can get some minutes here. Plus he can make a 3.
      This is not fantasy basketball. He's not someone you expect to contribute much. He's inconsistent and doesn't do anything particularly well. He's a 4th/5th wing, which is not terrible, but also nothing special. He's also not a guy who plays physical, which is what we need. We need someone who can body up bigger 3s. That's why guys like Aminu or PJ Tucker are very nice options. Even AA...we really need someone who brings that edge and will really compete defensively. Not sure that's Wes Johnson.

Comment

I had him on my fantasy team last year, and he put up 1 stl 1 block a game. I definitely think he can get some minutes here. Plus he can make a 3.
        Blocks and steals doesn't necessarily mean someone's a good defender. I thought you've watched him play for the Lakers many times or something.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Didn't James Johnson just recently get into some legal trouble for beating his girlfriend or wife? Umm no. I don't want him in our locker room.
          Yes he did and you are smart for not wanting him in that locker room

Comment

• Jamshid wrote: View Post
            James Johnson LOOOOOL, God No. Thanks but no thanks.

I remember Matt was a big fan of him and compared him with Scottie Pippin when BC brought him over.
            Why not? Dude is incredibly versatile on D. He's a bigger Fields, with more versatility, better on D and a little bit farther shot. For 1 or 2 million? I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Also, for GV, i'm calling either 3 years 11 million or 4 years 15 million.
            @Boymusic66

Comment

• Not sure if he's still available but I'd love to see P.J. Tucker back in a Raps uniform. His defense looked great this past season and he seems like a guy who will gladly accept his role.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                This is not fantasy basketball. He's not someone you expect to contribute much. He's inconsistent and doesn't do anything particularly well. He's a 4th/5th wing, which is not terrible, but also nothing special. He's also not a guy who plays physical, which is what we need. We need someone who can body up bigger 3s. That's why guys like Aminu or PJ Tucker are very nice options. Even AA...we really need someone who brings that edge and will really compete defensively. Not sure that's Wes Johnson.
                That's what I thought. Okay no to Wes Johnson for sure. I dislike AA and I would take him back anyday over Wes.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Garbo wrote: View Post
                  Not sure if he's still available but I'd love to see P.J. Tucker back in a Raps uniform. His defense looked great this past season and he seems like a guy who will gladly accept his role.
                  I would love to have him too but I think he stays with Phoenix.

Comment

Blocks and steals doesn't necessarily mean someone's a good defender. I thought you've watched him play for the Lakers many times or something.
                    I did actually. And he was someone that thrives on taking risks. Not worth the full 3 million, but I think he could be a steal for his current value.

Comment

• TSF wrote: View Post
                      Why not? Dude is incredibly versatile on D. He's a bigger Fields, with more versatility, better on D and a little bit farther shot. For 1 or 2 million? I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Also, for GV, i'm calling either 3 years 11 million or 4 years 15 million.
                      On the one hand James Johnson beats women on the other he plays the 3. Tough choice.

Comment

• This is market value. Good deal, but not a great deal. I'm not gonna complain.
                        Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

I don't think we will be able to get PJ with 3 million a year (if the Raptors end up having that much). Aminu is a possibility, but he's as wildly inconsistent as Wesley. I don't think AA signs with us, just because I see him going to a contender (but he is my number one option).

Fantasy is different from real life, but I just wanted to state that I have been following him. I have watched several laker games last year as well (I know.. poor me).

Comment

I don't think we will be able to get PJ with 3 million a year (if the Raptors end up having that much). Aminu is a possibility, but he's as wildly inconsistent as Wesley. I don't think AA signs with us, just because I see him going to a contender (but he is my number one option).

Fantasy is different from real life, but I just wanted to state that I have been following him. I have watched several laker games last year as well (I know.. poor me).
                            Well I just think Johnson doesn't add anything this team actually needs.

Aminu is inconsistent, but has the size to add a dimension to our wing unit. Tucker I agree is unlikely but he'd be my top option. AA could be a nice option after the bigger names are all off the board as well. We'll see what happens, but I hope we can find something better than Wes Johnson.

Comment

Well I just think Johnson doesn't add anything this team actually needs.

Aminu is inconsistent, but has the size to add a dimension to our wing unit. Tucker I agree is unlikely but he'd be my top option. AA could be a nice option after the bigger names are all off the board as well. We'll see what happens, but I hope we can find something better than Wes Johnson.
                              Me too. I hope Bruno surprises us this year. Definitely could use his size and length.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                                On the one hand James Johnson beats women on the other he plays the 3. Tough choice.
                                Depends on if it was a one-time mistake or if it's a symptom of a larger problem. If it's like Jonas with the drunk driving, then you sign him.
                                @Boymusic66

Comment

Working...
                                X