Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 End of Season / Playoffs

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ya giannis was a foul. But I still dont think you make that call on a final shot. The did a make up call cause dragic wasn't a foul yet called. They got both wrong in each instance and ended up with the same result if they didnt insert themselves into the game.
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

    Comment


    • The NBA wants Giannis VS Kawhi, part 2 or good old Lakers/Celtics in the Finals. I wouldn’t count the Bucks out yet, but we’re in pretty deep doo-doo.

      Comment


      • bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
        Ya giannis was a foul. But I still dont think you make that call on a final shot. The did a make up call cause dragic wasn't a foul yet called. They got both wrong in each instance and ended up with the same result if they didnt insert themselves into the game.
        Exactly. But what did you think of the rest of the game? I really felt like the Bucks got a very favourable whistle. There were more than a few possessions where Giannis was just bowling over Heat players right and left and nothing was called. I thought it was blatantly one-sided notwithstanding free throws or number of fouls. Or is that just me?

        Comment


        • Dragic close out was clean. He was vertical, stationary, didn't jump. Shooter leaned forward trying to take up space that wasn't there.

          Giannis on Butler wouldn't be a foul in 2002, but now it is, his arm rubbed Butler's torso while he was still descending from his shot and following it through.
          2019 NBA Champions. Glad to have doubted the doubters.

          Comment


          • slaw wrote: View Post

            Exactly. But what did you think of the rest of the game? I really felt like the Bucks got a very favourable whistle. There were more than a few possessions where Giannis was just bowling over Heat players right and left and nothing was called. I thought it was blatantly one-sided notwithstanding free throws or number of fouls. Or is that just me?
            I thought maybe a couple instance the bucks got a good whiste but didnt think it was super one sided. Heat play really physical D and got a decent amount of calls on the offensive end didnt think it was super one sided but the big momentum swingers seemed to go the bucks way
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

            Comment


            • Canadian content shining for OKC!
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

              Comment


              • What is even the point of Steve Javie. Glad Doris called him out.
                "Stay steamy"

                - Kobe

                Comment


                • hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                  What is even the point of Steve Javie. Glad Doris called him out.
                  Steve Javie is such a cop. Like going to Alameda PD for their hot take on the Masai incident. We don't want to hear it.
                  "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

                  Comment


                  • Dort outplaying Harden lol. Im cheering for OKC to win but Houston has a better shot at knocking off the Lakers.
                    Im just cheering for a buzzer beater, and SGA over 19.5 points
                    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                    Comment


                    • Is any superstar more disappointing in elimination games than Harden?
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

                      Comment


                      • Lu motherfucking Dort with 30 points in a Game 7
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

                        Comment


                        • 007 wrote: View Post
                          Lu motherfucking Dort with 30 points in a Game 7
                          Lu Who?
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                          Comment


                          • 007 wrote: View Post
                            Lu motherfucking Dort with 30 points in a Game 7
                            On one hand im really happy for him. On the other dude signed a 4 year 5.5 millions dollar contract half way through the season. rough
                            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                            Comment


                            • So much flopping lol
                              OG is our king

                              Comment


                              • If Dort hits a big one here holy shit it will be a story book ending
                                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X