Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nba_4_life wrote: View Post

Bodes well for the Greek freak leaving narrative
    But at this point I'm really starting to doubt his ability to bring championship to a team
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

But at this point I'm really starting to doubt his ability to bring championship to a team
      his team and coach sucks.... very KG like in that he couldn't carry the pups to win anything but once he got a team got a chip.

Comment

• Giannis 4-12 from the FT line????
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

can it really be a Toronto/Boston vs Miami in the conference finals??
          Miami is just a baaaad matchup for the Bucks. Who around here said Jimmy Butler wasn’t a superstar?

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Miami is just a baaaad matchup for the Bucks. Who around here said Jimmy Butler wasn’t a superstar?
            He's not.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

his team and coach sucks.... very KG like in that he couldn't carry the pups to win anything but once he got a team got a chip.
              Nah bro he's choking at the line and he's doing nothing in the clutch. If you getting beaten by Jimmy Butler you have no chance against KD or Lebron and Kawhi of course
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Giannis had a major flaw in playoffs/crunch time cant hit outside shots and sucks at free throws. Middletons choke under pressure. So Milwaukee will have to put the ball in Bledsoe (who also chokes) or george hills hands in final possessions. A george hill final shot isn't a championship team and giannis short coming make a guy like hill or Middleton have to be the guy who hits the big shot
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

I actually wanted to go for butler after lenard left, but slowly convinced myself he isnt a superstar since he is 30 or something... sure is playing like one today

Comment

• Called it. Lol

Heat - Clippers finals.
                    Kawhi bags 3rd FMVP.
                    Giannis packs his bags for Miami.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post
                      Called it. Lol

Heat - Clippers finals.
                      Kawhi bags 3rd FMVP.
                      Giannis packs his bags for Miami.
                      and pull a kd....gonna be a new trend of if you cant beat them join them lol

Comment

He will be after this series.
                        One reason he isn't yet is attitude.

Comment

I actually wanted to go for butler after lenard left, but slowly convinced myself he isnt a superstar since he is 30 or something... sure is playing like one today
                          He found a place that lets him be an asshole. It can work in certain franchises. I dont know if it would work in T.O like it does in miami
                          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Butler is a great player but he's no superstar. Every championship team needs a player like Butler though. A perimeter guy that can create his own shot. The Raptors don't have that type player.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

He found a place that lets him be an asshole. It can work in certain franchises. I dont know if it would work in T.O like it does in miami
                              I agree that the fit is perfect for him, but why would it not work here ? we have Kloe

Comment

and pull a kd....gonna be a new trend of if you cant beat them join them lol
                                Difference is Miami has always been on the radar.
                                KD was out of the blue / obvious ring chasing.

Comment

Working...
                                X