• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowry played 46 minutes. OG 45
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
      And we were complaining about not having a closer...

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
        This team looked demoralized cause they could just not catch a break. Every time a run looked imminent something bad happened - bad bounce, foul, crazy Boston 3, etc. They just got a new lease on life.
        They played with the heart of a champion in the second half. Hopefully they can keep it up.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
          Lowry played 46 minutes. OG 45
          That was The Kyle Lowry Game, start to finish.
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
            I know Kemba hit 2 dagger shots in the 4th last night, but he started the game shooting 1/14 from the field. He was HORRIBLE. Brown had an ok game offensively. Last night was all Tatum and Smaht. You know Tatum is going to be Tatum. He's been amazing in this series. What if Kemba and Brown starts hitting their shots?

The Raptors simply don't have the firepower to keep up with the Celtics. Period. I know the Raptors have a great defense. But great offense beat great defense all the time.

This has sweep written all over it.
            Cough, Cough.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

They played with the heart of a champion in the second half. Hopefully they can keep it up.
              They did and some things started to click. FVV made a couple shots, Pascal got into the paint and made some plays, defense finally corralled Tatum.

On the flip side, Stevens got too cute in the second half with his bench. He’s going to regret that.

Comment

• Tacko Fall -3 in 0.5 seconds of playing time lol
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Hey RR Family. l Haven't really followed things this series. Dad was sick and passed away last night. I'm convinced OGs shot was dedicated him.

Comment

• Now that's what you call a game winner. Beautiful pass from Kyle to a stone cold assassin. Easily the two best players of the game. Have to give the 3rd star to Brad Stevens for bringing in Kanter off the bench.

That helped us take the lead, give our guys some optimism and eventually lead us to victory.

Really huge game that swung the series a bit. Still have to win game 4 but Lowry and OG gave us some blood. We're not quite done yet!

Comment

• Tmac2darak wrote: View Post
                      Hey RR Family. l Haven't really followed things this series. Dad was sick and passed away last night. I'm convinced OGs shot was dedicated him.
                      Sorry for your loss. He got to watch something special from way up high.

Comment

Hey RR Family. l Haven't really followed things this series. Dad was sick and passed away last night. I'm convinced OGs shot was dedicated him.
                        Man that really sucks. Hope the game winner gave you a little bit of a smile in such a dark time for you and your family.

Comment

• You guys remember the dark days when our games were so fucking bad? The days of Zan Tabak, Mike James, and Andrea Bargnani? When we had no hope and played dogshit basketball and couldn't even get into the playoffs?

This is our reward. This shot and the Kawhi one are the basketball gods acknowledging our loyalty and suffering.

Comment

Condolences, Tmac.

Comment

So sorry for your loss man.
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

my condolences my friend

Comment

Working...
                                X