Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME 7, ECSF: Boston Celtics @ Toronto Raptors - Friday September 11th, 9pm ET - TSN/TNT

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hope its nothing - too good a series to be ruined by a late injury

    Comment


    • 007 wrote: View Post
      Oh my god did Brown tear something?
      looked like a groin then he was holding his knee.
      The court has been fucked all bubble. so many slips and falls
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

      Comment


      • saints91 wrote: View Post
        Wtf Fred, every time you miss you give up 2 points the other way
        because everybody goes for offensive board cause they know he's missing that shit
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

        Comment


        • Pascal’s handle just ain’t ready for prime time. That’s at least 70% of the problem. The other 30% is his body isn’t strong enough for the tougher physical play to finish in the playoffs. He’s at least 2 years away.

          Comment


          • golden wrote: View Post
            Pascal’s handle just ain’t ready for prime time. That’s at least 70% of the problem. The other 30% is his body isn’t strong enough for the tougher physical play to finish in the playoffs. He’s at least 2 years away.
            2 years away from being 2 years away, WELP!

            Comment


            • my guy is playing like he never touched the ball before...holy shit
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

              Comment


              • Theis in foul trouble, gotta go at Williams. Fredy rushes to shoot to avoid getting blocked but if he slows up a bit its an easy kick out

                Comment


                • Pascal will be much better next season. The shutdown and bubble has clearly fucked with him majorly
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

                  Comment


                  • golden wrote: View Post
                    Pascal’s handle just ain’t ready for prime time. That’s at least 70% of the problem. The other 30% is his body isn’t strong enough for the tougher physical play to finish in the playoffs. He’s at least 2 years away.
                    He spent covid break on the couch. His game needs constant repetition, he started playing when he was 17
                    It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                    Comment


                    • honetly...i'm not sure i wanna watch siakam do anything at this point...
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                      Comment


                      • golden wrote: View Post
                        Pascal’s handle just ain’t ready for prime time. That’s at least 70% of the problem. The other 30% is his body isn’t strong enough for the tougher physical play to finish in the playoffs. He’s at least 2 years away.
                        i think he's out of shape compared to the pre-shutdown season. doesn't have the speed to outrun defences right now.

                        Comment


                        • Zainab wrote: View Post

                          2 years away from being 2 years away, WELP!
                          Seriously, he's Bruno Caboclo like in this series. Not even exaggerating.
                          Mamba Mentality

                          Comment


                          • golden wrote: View Post
                            Pascal’s handle just ain’t ready for prime time. That’s at least 70% of the problem. The other 30% is his body isn’t strong enough for the tougher physical play to finish in the playoffs. He’s at least 2 years away.
                            I don't buy it. Mostly mental. He's got the big-time Markelle Fultz yips all of the sudden. Let's hope he doesn't remain there 4ever like Markelle.

                            Need him to BUST. OUT.

                            Comment


                            • Now would be a great time for Fred to hit some 3s.

                              Comment


                              • need the raptors to turn jurassic park on and go full super saiyan mode and win this baby! I KNOW WE CAN

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X