Everything NBA 2020-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

I can guarantee that wont happen... Cause the sixers got killed by the cavs last night
    Ahhh forgot that. The preview I was reading on Sportsnet still has the Sixers at 2-0

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

no Kyrie and no Durant
      The weirdo flat-earther and the hobbled skinny guy? How would they make a difference?

Comment

• Getting caught up on past games and I'm impressed with what Lu Dort is doing with OKC. Some nice Canadian basketball players developing chemistry

Comment

• can't teach wingspan wrote: View Post
          Getting caught up on past games and I'm impressed with what Lu Dort is doing with OKC. Some nice Canadian basketball players developing chemistry
          Dort's playing really well. I really think OKC should have kept going with what they had, they'd hit on a good mix of talent and assets. But committed to the tear down anyway.
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post

Dort's playing really well. I really think OKC should have kept going with what they had, they'd hit on a good mix of talent and assets. But committed to the tear down anyway.
            I agree

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post

Dort’s contract is crazy. He’s locked in for 4 years at around $1.3m/year and he’ll probably make an all-NBA defense team a few times within that span. Dude needs to fire his agent.... he signed that contract as an undrafted free agent.

Comment

• A warm and a hot take:

1/ Kawhi kinda screwed over Masai and the Raps by waiting and waiting and signing with the Clippers at the last minute. KInda makes sense if he was trying to screw over their main competitors in the Lakers as well. But it stopped us from making a few moves who signed elsewhere that we could have if we knew he was leaving for sure.

then

2/ The Alphabet kinda screwed over Masai and the Raps (kinda their main competition) by waiting until the exact last minute to sign his super max with the Bucks after the Raptors had let Gasol and Serge walk to save room for Giannis. I don't buy for a second that he didn't know he was always returning to the Bucks and didn't give Masai a friendly heads up for strategic reasons; friendship be damned.

Masai got played twice. And if Pascal ends up being an overpay ....

Comment

• Disappointed in Masai. Not like him to have no Plan B
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    Disappointed in Masai. Not like him to have no Plan B
                    1/ To win a chip you need a superstar.
                    2/ At least 20 out of 30 teams don't get one and have a slim to none chance.
                    3/ Raptors are going back to that group where you "just make the playoffs and anything can happen" .... but seldom does

Comment

• OT:
                      Chara to the Capitals.
                      Makes no sense for him.
                      End of an era....

EDIT: Bruins evidently informed him they were going forward with the young guys
                      Last edited by G__Deane; Wed Dec 30, 2020, 06:28 PM.

Comment

• I straight up thought this was parody or something ...

"Bet I'd be A1 from Day 1". LOVE this Edwards guy. Lol Atlanta AF.

Comment

• Jaylen Brown has 42 points after 3 quarters.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                            Jaylen Brown has 42 points after 3 quarters.
                            Do you think he's better than Siakam?

Comment

• Vince Carter now works as the Hawks TV announcer?
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                                Vince Carter now works as the Hawks TV announcer?
                                As long as they don't bring him here I'm good

It's the sort of low grade publicity stunt they'd do when we're a crappy team to create some sort of fake feel good nostalgia to distract fans from a crappy team....don't even think about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X