Everything Playoffs-2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    The real question is if the clips get swept are the clips sending P.G? I dont think i would want him and if history shows us he isnt the type of guy that gets you over the top.. But is there sometype of 3 team deal we can get involved with
    Well they extended George to a max deal (and by max I mean the 10 year 35% of the cap max). I think they are pretty much stuck with their situation and will hope they can fill the team around those two guys. They will probably look to move guys like Morris or Kennard or Beverley and replace them with other role players. And then try again a year later.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Well they extended George to a max deal (and by max I mean the 10 year 35% of the cap max). I think they are pretty much stuck with their situation and will hope they can fill the team around those two guys. They will probably look to move guys like Morris or Kennard or Beverley and replace them with other role players. And then try again a year later.
      Which is the right approach.

I don't think the Clip are getting swept, I would still put my money on them winning the series in fact. Mavericks are shooting unsustainably good from deep
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

The real question is if the clips get swept are the clips sending P.G? I dont think i would want him and if history shows us he isnt the type of guy that gets you over the top.. But is there sometype of 3 team deal we can get involved with
        If the Clips get swept or not... but still bow out of the west playoff chase this year it should finally end the talk of "it was all Kawhai" in the 2019 championship....
        It might also make him .. .regardless of what he says publically.... wonder just WtF he was thinking to piss away another really really good chance to win another... Its not going to happen in Clipperville.
        So suck on it Uncle Dennis ...
        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
        - TGO

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Which is the right approach.

I don't think the Clip are getting swept, I would still put my money on them winning the series in fact. Mavericks are shooting unsustainably good from deep
          I dunno man.. Maybe not a sweep but winning 4 of the next 5 against this team is gonna be tought. They really have no answer for Luka. Kawhi needs at least 2 of his guys to have good offensive games. Porzingis hasnt really had a good game and role players usually play better at home.
          Clips are the type of team if Mavs come out on fire in game 3, that crowd get rocking and their down 15, they might just fold.
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Jokic is just unstoppable right now. If blazers play him straight up it just seems he is hitting every single layup/off balance mid ranger and 3. The started to send doubles and he just hits guys for open 3s. Think Blazers still get some wins but not by stopping Jokic, Dame/C.J/Norm/Melo all have to have good scoring nights in order to beat him.
            The Blazers are really really bad. The Nuggs are missing their THREE best guards(Murray, Barton and Dozier) and they're still somehow up 2-1 in this series. Also, the Nuggs(other than Joker) didn't even play well last night and they still won the game.

The Blazers need to retool. They're not winning anything with the team they have. Firing Stotts isn't gonna solve anything.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

Heat culture.
              They have lost all 3 games by 30 points.

Heat Culture I guess only applies when they're winning because I haven't heard Heat players(or the media) use those words all year lol.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

The Blazers are really really bad. The Nuggs are missing their THREE best guards(Murray, Barton and Dozier) and they're still somehow up 2-1 in this series. Also, the Nuggs(other than Joker) didn't even play well last night and they still won the game.

The Blazers need to retool. They're not winning anything with the team they have. Firing Stotts isn't gonna solve anything.
                No way Norman Powell will wanna resign there. They completed neutered his game. He's a better all round player than CJ the chucker McCollum
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                  The Lakers "won their minutes" last night.....

This reminds me of our playoff run in the bubble. Round 1 vs the nets we swept, and pretty much everyone on the team was a wide positive, except gasol. The tune from the biased crowd was "oh we do't don't need Gasol on this series, this series was a laughter it's vs boston he'll dominate". Well, if it was a laughter, how come he struggled? Anyhow, let's wait for boston then. Then he played himself out of that one too. A little more Norm & Serge instead and we would have been in the ECF, maybe even finals, as Miami was vulnerable. All good though, in the end that allowed more conviction on the tank this year, which we needed.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Next year the Clippers will be paying $82 million to Paul George, Morris, Beverly and Luke Kenard. Damn.

Who’s the 3rd best player on the Clippers and can they be the 3rd best player on a championship team. Holly F. Like how are they even trading those salaries away?

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post

Next year the Clippers will be paying $82 million to Paul George, Morris, Beverly and Luke Kenard. Damn.

Who’s the 3rd best player on the Clippers and can they be the 3rd best player on a championship team. Holly F. Like how are they even trading those salaries away?
                      Lawrence "Executive of the Year" Frank should have no problem.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

No way Norman Powell will wanna resign there. They completed neutered his game. He's a better all round player than CJ the chucker McCollum
                        Yeah...curious move by the Blazers...
                        When Lillard andr McCollum take the floor in the 4th Q there aren't to many possesions or shots for anyone else.
                        Unless they are planning to move McCollum Norm is the classic 5th wheel ehh
                        Would he return ?
                        I see Trent as more of a shooter than a slasher.. Norm is the opposite... they do overlap positionaly but not in what they bring as the central feature of their game.
                        For a team already a little on the small side its hard to see... but if norm were a 6'7 SF instead of 6' 31/2" it'd be a different story eh.
                        Last edited by Demographic Shift; Fri May 28, 2021, 07:12 PM.
                        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                        - TGO

Comment

Yeah...curious move by the Blazers...
                          When Lillard andr McCollum take the floor in the 4th Q there aren't to many possesions or shots for anyone else.
                          Unless they are planning to move McCollum Norm is the classic 5th wheel ehh
                          Would he return ?
                          I see Trent as more of a shooter than a slasher.. Norm is the opposite... they do overlap positionaly but not in what they bring as the central feature of their game.
                          For a team already a little on the small side its hard to see... but if norm were a 6'7 SF instead of 6' 31/2" it'd be a different story eh.
                          Yeah at the moment Norm is a better all-around player than Trent, a lot more versatile. The one thing Trent's got going for him is that he's younger, but Norm's got deep playoff experience, will space the floor wide open as he's got an inside and outside game. He's a 'win-now' player, but if the blazers are not really using him, then it's a head scratcher of a trade on their end; the beneficiary at the end is trent, he'll have more runway to grow here then there.

Comment

• MIP Julius Randle having another stellar game for the Knicks

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                              MIP Julius Randle having another stellar game for the Knicks
                              Funny case Randle had a very similar regular season to pascal last year. Great break out scoring inside, hitting some jumper not bad 3 pointer. But now that the D is keyed in on him he is struggling big time.
                              Almost like that type of PF play is great day to day duldrums on the regular season but when a team keys in on your key moves your kinda fucked
                              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

If the Clips get swept or not... but still bow out of the west playoff chase this year it should finally end the talk of "it was all Kawhai" in the 2019 championship....
                                It might also make him .. .regardless of what he says publically.... wonder just WtF he was thinking to piss away another really really good chance to win another... Its not going to happen in Clipperville.
                                So suck on it Uncle Dennis ...
                                Just emember Kawhi left not one but two championship teams so he could go home. He doesn't care about winning as much as he does about being in LA.

Comment

Working...
                                X