Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Playoffs-2021

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • KeonClark wrote: View Post

    Pop came the closest for awhile but even he couldn't bring him in. Early Kawhi showed up to company halloween party dressed like popeye the sailor man but somehow looked effeminate giving me some disney princess vibes

    at least he's good at his job. Some just come to collect cheques.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

    Comment


    • The Great One wrote: View Post
      Booker needs to step up. It's that simple. That's 2 straight bad games now. Tonight he just allowed Beverley to troll him.
      The Clippers are getting away with murder on their fouling in this series, not least because they're the last "major market team" (I add the quotes because Phoenix and Atlanta are both big markets, they're just not LA) and last night was particularly egregious - Booker wasn't allowing Bev to troll him so much as Bev was just given license to abuse him. Combine that with the Suns just generally having a bad three-point shooting night (Booker was bad, CP3 was bad, Bridges was bad, Johnson was bad) and that was that.

      The Suns are better than last night. They just went cold from three.

      Comment


      • Rightly or wrongly, Kawhi values an extra year or two healthy over going to war and winning a chip. I really believe that.
        My problem is not (over?)guarding your health vs winning but not supporting your teammates by being on the bench, standing in the huddles, coaching from the sidelines, moral support as the "leader"

        It would be interesting to hear candid conversations of what Kawhi's relationship is like with everyone but PG there. I'd bet it's similar to Toronto where there were whispers of resentment with his over health management. Similar things were rumored when he started with the Clips.

        I don't think he's the absolute "best" teammate
        Last edited by G__Deane; Fri Jun 25, 2021, 01:51 PM.

        Comment


        • Kawhi chooses carefully who can join his inner circle.

          Subtle or maybe just funny but there is definitely some seriousness to it for ignoring Norm expecting a fist bump while they were in the tunnel before they entered the court pre-game.

          Like it or not, he is who is but I would be a hypocrite that I don’t want him to be the focal point of my team I cheer for.
          #TradeVanVleet

          Comment


          • MixxAOR wrote: View Post

            at least he's good at his job. Some just come to collect cheques.
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

            Comment


            • Even T Ross thinks its sus
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

              Comment


              • G__Deane wrote: View Post
                Rightly or wrongly, Kawhi values an extra year or two healthy over going to war and winning a chip. I really believe that.
                My problem is not (over?)guarding your health vs winning but not supporting your teammates by being on the bench, standing in the huddles, coaching from the sidelines, moral support as the "leader"

                It would be interesting to hear candid conversations of what Kawhi's relationship is like with everyone but PG there. I'd bet it's similar to Toronto where there were whispers of resentment with his over health management. Similar things were rumored when he started with the Clips.

                I don't think he's the absolute "best" teammate
                I'm sure Kawhi would say something like "That's what they paying Ty Lue to do"
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                Comment


                • G__Deane wrote: View Post
                  Rightly or wrongly, Kawhi values an extra year or two healthy over going to war and winning a chip. I really believe that.
                  My problem is not (over?)guarding your health vs winning but not supporting your teammates by being on the bench, standing in the huddles, coaching from the sidelines, moral support as the "leader"

                  It would be interesting to hear candid conversations of what Kawhi's relationship is like with everyone but PG there. I'd bet it's similar to Toronto where there were whispers of resentment with his over health management. Similar things were rumored when he started with the Clips.

                  I don't think he's the absolute "best" teammate
                  I think Kawhi blew his ACL and literally cannot play. If it was minor and something he could come back from this playoffs we'd have heard something by now. Clippers rightly believe it's in their best interest to keep quiet so their opponents don't know if Kawhi will come back or not.

                  Comment


                  • Primer wrote: View Post

                    I think Kawhi blew his ACL and literally cannot play. If it was minor and something he could come back from this playoffs we'd have heard something by now. Clippers rightly believe it's in their best interest to keep quiet so their opponents don't know if Kawhi will come back or not.
                    Ya pretty sure your right. More to just keep the suns gameplanning that hey maybe he comes back game 5. But ya sure seems like his Knee is blown out
                    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                    Comment


                    • MixxAOR wrote: View Post

                      I'm sure Kawhi would say something like "That's what they paying Ty Lue to do"
                      Yup and it's true. And fans shouldn't give a rip .... except when his teammates are potentially grumbling in two cities ..... or three now.
                      Winning cures all but if you're not winning it all

                      Comment


                      • Chris Paul starting off Game 4 by putting George/Zubac in PnR decisions

                        Comment


                        • Clippers just hoisting 3s in the 1st quarter -15 of them - only make 3

                          Comment


                          • Clippers starting the second quarter small - with Morris Sr. at the 5 - Suns actively going inside for the mismatch.

                            Clippers still chucking 3's - now 3 for 19 in the game

                            Comment


                            • Clippers with a bit of a run during the last 2 minutes of the first half - end up with 36 points total for the half (4 for 22 from 3)

                              Comment


                              • Ayton is a beast!
                                Mamba Mentality

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X