Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great One wrote: View Post
    Ayton is a beast!
    Mobley could be our own beast. We’d still need to find our Booker, though.

Comment

• One of these days, someone is going to throw a haymaker at Patrick Beverley

Comment

• Cameron Payne loves the one-handed high floater from along the baseline - low probability shot

Comment

• The second half has been a fugly offensive game

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
            The second half has been a fugly offensive game
            Horrendous.

Comment

• If Booker is going to struggle like this against Beverley then he has no chance against Tucker.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Demarcus.... bwahahahahahaah..... man that was stupid. Missed the rim by a mile on the intentional ft miss... fail.

Comment

• I thought that second half was actually fun? Both teams clearly a bit gassed, Phoenix was rimming some shots out, but overall the defense was very tight. Multiple defenders at the rim on drives at both end, good contests on almost all the jumpers, no easy shots getting guys into rhythm.

Both teams help, rotate, and recover really well.
                  "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Ayton was a monster in that game. Easily the MVP of the game.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• That was some drawn out finish. I'm actually more impressed by George being able to successfully miss 2 free throws intentionally than I'm not impressed by the ones he missed unintentionally. Cousins could use some tips

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Mobley could be our own beast. We’d still need to find our Booker, though.
                        I rather get a player like Booker..it's easier find Center.
                        I want JALEN GREEN..his the real thing, honestly I think he should be the first rd pick, 2 me he looks better than Cade Cunningham, but let's keep that raptors republic on the down low..secret..shhh!!!
                        As for the game..god I hate the clippers, they got 2 many guys I want 2 punch in face, I swear the god..hate them all..except Ibaka and Kawli,which they weren't playing. I tell u Cousins had a JR Smith moment..lol..wth dude, Playoff P...Choking did it again. Chris Paul stop playing, this is what happen when u were playing for houston..end this, so I don't have 2 c that stupid mug of Paul George and the stupid LA, kissing ass. So sick of LA teams,clowns..
                        I want this season 2 end, so the raptors get it started..draft, FA, trades..let's go!!!
                        Last edited by Dr Hannibal Lecter; Sun Jun 27, 2021, 12:20 AM.
                        "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                        My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Ayton is a beast!
                          Who says OG bigs has no place in today's NBA?

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Who says OG bigs has no place in today's NBA?
                            Having a an elite C like Ayton is great but you don't need an elite C to win a championship. Just look at past NBA champions.

Lakers - Howard/McGee
                            Raps - Gasol/Ibaka
                            Warriors - Looney
                            Warriors - Looney
                            Cavs - Thompson
                            Warriors - Bogut
                            Spurs - washed up Tim Duncan
                            Heat - Andersen

I can go on and on. None of those guys are elite, they're all average C who can rim protect. What else do they have all have in common? they all have an elite scoring winger.

As for Mobley, i wouldn't have a problem if they draft him assuming Green, Cade and Suggs are all off the board. I can see what the hype is all about. They still need a scoring winger though to complement him because they're not winning anything if Mobley's their best player. Ayton fits well in Phoenix because they have Booker and Paul.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Having a an elite C like Ayton is great but you don't need an elite C to win a championship. Just look at past NBA champions.

Lakers - Howard/McGee
                              Raps - Gasol/Ibaka
                              Warriors - Looney
                              Warriors - Looney
                              Cavs - Thompson
                              Warriors - Bogut
                              Spurs - washed up Tim Duncan
                              Heat - Andersen

I can go on and on. None of those guys are elite, they're all average C who can rim protect. What else do they have all have in common? they all have an elite scoring winger.

As for Mobley, i wouldn't have a problem if they draft him assuming Green, Cade and Suggs are all off the board. I can see what the hype is all about. They still need a scoring winger though to complement him because they're not winning anything if Mobley's their best player. Ayton fits well in Phoenix because they have Booker and Paul.
                              Lol, washed up Tim Duncan? Such a thing never existed. 16 points and 9 rebounds a game in the 2014 playoffs. Gasol Ibaka combination was like 25 points and 15 rebounds, 5 assists, 2.5 blks per game.......

Looney sucked, I can give you that. Howard McGee sucked too.....

Comment

• Dvdvideo wrote: View Post

Lol, washed up Tim Duncan? Such a thing never existed. 16 points and 9 rebounds a game in the 2014 playoffs. Gasol Ibaka combination was like 25 points and 15 rebounds, 5 assists, 2.5 blks per game.......

Looney sucked, I can give you that. Howard McGee sucked too.....
                                So are you saying Duncan was elite in 2014? lol. I watched that finals. He was a shell of himself. And who cares about Gasol/Ibaka combination? i'm talking about elite centers.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X