Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great One wrote: View Post
    Is Giannis going to play in the finals?
    I think he probably will. Might not be until game 2 or 3 though.

Comment

• Putting some $ down on Jrue to be finals MVP. If Giannis misses first 2 or 3 games think its Jrue who is going to be getting it down on both ends of the court over middleton and come away with the FMVP for his effort on defense. Leading the team in scoring 4 or 5 game in the series.
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• It'll be Booker that gets it.. Suns in 6.

Comment

• I don't see Milwaukee winning the finals without Giannis so highly doubt Jrue is the MVP. Booker seems like the safe bet followed by Ayton and maybe Paul if he stays healthy and balls out.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
            I don't see Milwaukee winning the finals without Giannis so highly doubt Jrue is the MVP. Booker seems like the safe bet followed by Ayton and maybe Paul if he stays healthy and balls out.
            If Suns win I'd say Paul wins Finals MVP because of it being narrative driven, unless Booker has an insane series where he averages 30 points. Against the Clippers, Booker's, Ayton's and Paul's stats weren't far apart. Booker averaged 25.5 points and shot poorly, Paul averaged 24 points and 8 assists and Ayton averaged 18 points and 14 rebounds.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

If Suns win I'd say Paul wins Finals MVP because of it being narrative driven, unless Booker has an insane series where he averages 30 points. Against the Clippers, Booker's, Ayton's and Paul's stats weren't far apart. Booker averaged 25.5 points and shot poorly, Paul averaged 24 points and 8 assists and Ayton averaged 18 points and 14 rebounds.
              Yeah, they'll give it to Paul cause it's a great story, he's the vet, and he's the NBAPA head.

Comment

• Bucks in 6
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                  Bucks in 6

Last edited by golden; Tue Jul 6, 2021, 05:56 PM.

Comment

• As a marketing name, "Jurassic Park" 》》 "Deer District"

Comment

• Giannis starting Game 1

Comment

• Drink every time Payne tries a left handed push shot

Comment

• Saric injured.. Frank the tank appearances incoming

Comment

• CP3 and Booker cooking Lopez
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• That huge block by Giannis shortly ago was an excellent example of the things Kyle Lowry does to win ball games. Crowder found Bridges on the break WIDE OPEN for what should’ve been an easy dunk. But instead of Jae trying to set a screen/impede Giannis’s progress, Crowder let GA blow right by him and humiliate Bridges with the dirty, dirty Lebron-esque block from way behind the play, outta nowhere.

When Kyle stole it and then dished it to Kawhi for the dunk in the ECF, he didn’t stand there and think, ‘okay Kawhi, all you.’ … Kyle got that bulldozer booty set in front of Giannis so he couldn’t do or say shit about it — and that Whi dunk ate what was left of their souls. That was winning at its best.

KILLA KLOE

Comment

• Full Capacity..are you watching Ontario, Canada..no masks..
                                What a joke Ontario, Canada is..these guys are trying 2 put there thumb on the ppl still with covid bs.. were 2 years in.
                                Raptors better be playing in T.O that's I gotta say..this is BS.
                                Suns are like the Raptors, but without Kawli, not bad game, I don't know..it's not the same without the Raptors.
                                Last edited by Dr Hannibal Lecter; Tue Jul 6, 2021, 10:52 PM.
                                "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                                My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Working...
                                X