Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saints91 wrote: View Post

I was kidding… I totally thought that.
    Hey, I was his biggest supporter pre draft and even I wasn't sure he could play this well right away. There will be rough patches as Nick tests Scotties limits, but so far he's risen to all challenges.

Comment

• I’ll say this.. Scottie shot 1 three and missed it last game (just rimmed out). I think he’s been holding back on shooting long distance, he’s gotta look around, Fred’s air balling and bricking shots, Boucher was bricking them, Gary was chucking them up. Let them fly young man!

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
        I’ll say this.. Scottie shot 1 three and missed it last game (just rimmed out). I think he’s been holding back on shooting long distance, he’s gotta look around, Fred’s air balling and bricking shots, Boucher was bricking them, Gary was chucking them up. Let them fly young man!
        Scottie-Cam: floor level view from game 1

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

When did Zion change his jersey number?

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

Hey, I was his biggest supporter pre draft and even I wasn't sure he could play this well right away. There will be rough patches as Nick tests Scotties limits, but so far he's risen to all challenges.

Summer league changed a lot of ppl's minds but yeah I figured he would be playing but I didn't realize his playmaking was THAT good.

Comment

love it! lol

Comment

• Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
                  It's good to have a vet like him on the team... a calming influence is what is needed ... like he said ... it's only 1 game and couldn't have been worse .. can only be better next game..

Comment

• Jeesh Scottie Barnes didn’t even start on Florida State last year now he’s dropping 25/13 on his second NBA game. Crazy.

Comment

• His shooting definitely improved since college.
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Now show game 2

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post

Now show game 2
                          Chill, dude. That's Scottie watching his teammates chuck. Follow the thread. And besides, it's a joke.

Comment

Chill, dude. That's Scottie watching his teammates chuck. Follow the thread. And besides, it's a joke.
                            I get it now... I took it the same as grindhouse...

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

I get it now... I took it the same as grindhouse...
                              Yea my bad

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post

Yea my bad
                                lol. You were barking up the wrong tree... I'm 1000% on the Scottie bandwagon. Pre-draft, I was okay with picking Barnes (or whoever Masai/Bobby decided), and got absolutely raked for making this post:

golden wrote: View Post

Yeah, I can totally see the fascination with Barnes.

Barnes with a reliable 3-pt shot would look a lot like a bigger version of Kawhi....with playmaking. A 2-way monster. That's tantalizing. That's the type of guy that wins you championships
                                . But without that 3-pt shot, even a lot of his playmaking space would be taken away. And like you said.... if you're picking 4th, can you really take a chance that you might end up with the next Stanley Johnson?

Picking 4th was supposed to be a no-brainer. Pick whoever falls from Cade/Suggs/Mobley/Green... right?
                                We saw a glimpse of that tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X