X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Comment

• Giannis with 44 points and 14 rebounds.... shooting 85% from the field lol... 17/20

He still shot 61.5% from the line though

Comment

• Had no idea that Dejounte Murray was averaging this kind (near triple double) of numbers

Comment

• Speaking of the Knicks. They gave up 83 in the first half to Denver on the second night of a back-to-back and RJ injured his ankle in the final seconds playing in a blowout loss after playing 43 minutes the night before and 49 on the weekend. They've lost 8 of their last 10 and their remaining schedule is not kind.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
              Speaking of the Knicks. They gave up 83 in the first half to Denver on the second night of a back-to-back and RJ injured his ankle in the final seconds playing in a blowout loss after playing 43 minutes the night before and 49 on the weekend. They've lost 8 of their last 10 and their remaining schedule is not kind.

i was worried the knicks smartened up hiring leon rose and with their minor success last year, but then they extended randle and signed fournier for way too much money last off season and was assured they would keep on knicking.

kangz and NY are about as reliable as they come. warms the cock holes of my heart that there are still franchises that dumb in this day and age

Comment

• Ayton … lol

https://twitter.com/worldwidewob/sta...268135430?s=21

giving up OG, prospect and draft capital for him in the offseason, Masai may have to think twice

Comment

• chris wrote: View Post

i was worried the knicks smartened up hiring leon rose and with their minor success last year, but then they extended randle and signed fournier for way too much money last off season and was assured they would keep on knicking.

kangz and NY are about as reliable as they come. warms the cock holes of my heart that there are still franchises that dumb in this day and age
                  It's weird because they should theoretically be better than last season but Randle has struggled mightily (whether under the weight of expectations or teams have adjusted or he's just slumping) and they still don't have the right mix on the perimeter to help RJ, who is holding down about 4 or 5 jobs right now for them.

Certainly looks now as though they overachieved last season and that the team this season is much closer to the right level.

Comment

???
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

It's cockles, man. lol.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

It's weird because they should theoretically be better than last season but Randle has struggled mightily (whether under the weight of expectations or teams have adjusted or he's just slumping) and they still don't have the right mix on the perimeter to help RJ, who is holding down about 4 or 5 jobs right now for them.

Certainly looks now as though they overachieved last season and that the team this season is much closer to the right level.
                        thibs is also one of those coaches who tends to get the most of his teams early in his tenure before he starts to wear on them (a la scott skiles, nate macmillan, etc.), but yeah i thought last year was pretty obviously an overachievement and that they shouldn't have invested so much money into their vets.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

???
                          golden wrote: View Post

It's cockles, man. lol.

for pete's sake i know it's cockles guys, give a fella some credit.

Comment

for pete's sake i know it's cockles guys, give a fella some credit.
                            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Watching the Lakers play the Portland Whoarethey's. Stanley might be the best Laker on the floor and that's not saying much

Comment

• Davis is a lawn ornament

Comment

Working...
                                X