Everything 2021-2022 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primer wrote: View Post
    Love the excitement about Scottie but you don't throw that kid into the starting PG role, that's batshit. He didn't even start in college, he came off the bench. In game 1 he had a lot of sloppy rookie turnovers. We don't want to amplify that by making him the primary ball handler before he is ready, if he's ever ready. Do we have a single example other than Magic Johnson of someone his size successfully running point in the NBA?
    Any thoughts on his game 2 performance?

Comment

• yikes
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

yikes
        glorious

Comment

• This may be a hot take based off one game. But I don't think we'll ever lose again.

Comment

• The Lakers are a team full of ring chasers.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
              The Lakers are a team full of ring chasers.
              If Howard becomes a problem they will eject him faster than you can say double dribble.
              But yes they are.....

Comment

• we probably come of had him in the off season for OG straight up. No way pacers trade him now

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post

we probably come of had him in the off season for OG straight up. No way pacers trade him now
                  I still wouldn't have traded him for OG

Comment

• definitely not for OG... but I would like to see him in an OG, Siakam, Fred, Scottie lineup. So bench salary matching and picks is what I would give

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                      definitely not for OG... but I would like to see him in an OG, Siakam, Fred, Scottie lineup. So bench salary matching and picks is what I would give
                      I have been wanting Turner for almost 2 years now. He would be the perfect center for our system.. with precious backing him up. I like Birch but yeah Turner is better right now and I think younger too.

Comment

• Anyone catch any of that Philly/Nets game? 76ers were up big in the 4th quarter. Nets go on a 16-1 run to win it. Danny Green had 2 air balls in a row. There was a block-charge call that went in the Nets favour on the offensive end, where replays show it would have been a charge. Rivers had a chance to challenge it, but didn't. Nets get a bucket on the next possession and go up, and then seal the game.

Philly was so anti-clutch.. and they were all mad at Ben Simmons for passing on a dunk. Rivers is just a terrible coach in the clutch.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                          Anyone catch any of that Philly/Nets game? 76ers were up big in the 4th quarter. Nets go on a 16-1 run to win it. Danny Green had 2 air balls in a row. There was a block-charge call that went in the Nets favour on the offensive end, where replays show it would have been a charge. Rivers had a chance to challenge it, but didn't. Nets get a bucket on the next possession and go up, and then seal the game.

Philly was so anti-clutch.. and they were all mad at Ben Simmons for passing on a dunk. Rivers is just a terrible coach in the clutch.
                          Yeah why he didnt challenge that call is baffling. That may have been the game right there.

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post

Yeah why he didnt challenge that call is baffling. That may have been the game right there.
                            wait what I have to go check... I thought philly won...

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

wait what I have to go check... I thought philly won...
                              Nets came back to win it.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Nets came back to win it.
                                I am predicting it right here right now. Philly will struggle big time this year. Simmons is too prideful to play for them this year. They will try to get him to play but the drama has already gone to far. I don't know if they trade him or not but they will not have an opportunity to trade him for what they want so I could see them having him up to at least the trade deadline. They will struggle. Especially in this division being a star player down... they will struggle. They are still a top 8 team obviously but they will struggle. This is the beginning of the end for them. It is downhill from here.

Comment

Working...
                                X