Everything 2021-2022 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

I would take Nikeil Alexander-Walker. but yes we need a big.
    How about Moses Brown from Dallas? young big who can compete with Precious and Birch for exposure and same time line as the rest of the core.

gettable imo

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

How about Moses Brown from Dallas? young big who can compete with Precious and Birch for exposure and same time line as the rest of the core.

gettable imo
      both are gettable but I would rather go for Poetl.

Comment

I'd love Jakob to come back.. but I don't see it happening. Spurs love him.

Comment

• As for the Gordon idea.. I'm not sure. He's got $18M guaranteed for next season, and then a fully non-guaranteed deal after that. So just one more year after this one. Svi likely opts out since he's basically a minimum player, so we'd replace him next season. Would still have enough to use the full mid-level while ducking the tax. Can use that on Yuta or a combo of him and someone else.

But he'd be a luxury. He'd still be like our 9th or 10th man depending on what you think of Yuta. And then he takes away minutes from Flynn too. I don't see Masai doing it. He's not really putting together a team to win now.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
            As for the Gordon idea.. I'm not sure. He's got $18M guaranteed for next season, and then a fully non-guaranteed deal after that. So just one more year after this one. Svi likely opts out since he's basically a minimum player, so we'd replace him next season. Would still have enough to use the full mid-level while ducking the tax. Can use that on Yuta or a combo of him and someone else.

But he'd be a luxury. He'd still be like our 9th or 10th man depending on what you think of Yuta. And then he takes away minutes from Flynn too. I don't see Masai doing it. He's not really putting together a team to win now.
            Agreed. I think Pascal and especially Fred will be the vets on the team until the young guys get to the next level. Unless of course there is a trade available for a star like KAT.

Comment

If Dragic to the Mavs is still a thing, Masai will definitely ask for Moses. I doubt Spurs will trade Poeltl.

Comment

• a.i wrote: View Post

if dragic to the mavs is still a thing, masai will definitely ask for moses. I doubt spurs will trade poeltl.
                but i want it!!!!

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

If Dragic to the Mavs is still a thing, Masai will definitely ask for Moses. I doubt Spurs will trade Poeltl.
                  Do you think Brown would be decent enough for us to take the it?

I do think we could get the Spurs to give up Poetl but it would cost picks.

Comment

• Pacers play by play announcers commenting that Dragic can't play at this pace. How many teams can actually use a slow player like that?

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post
                      Pacers play by play announcers commenting that Dragic can't play at this pace. How many teams can actually use a slow player like that?
                      Dallas

Comment

Do you think Brown would be decent enough for us to take the it?

I do think we could get the Spurs to give up Poetl but it would cost picks.
                        Can't say how good Brown can be, but he is 22 years old and 7'2, so could be a worth a shot.

Comment

Dallas
                          I hope so.
                          but I can't understand why they'd do it.

Dallas fans love Moses Brown.

Comment

• Someone create a draft thread. Everybody keeps talking about the Holmgren dude but I think the best player in next year's draft is Banchero. Emoni Bates is also better but he's not eligible to be drafted next year because of some dumb rule. My favorite player in this draft though? MAX CHRISTIE of Michigan St. Remember that name.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                              Someone create a draft thread. Everybody keeps talking about the Holmgren dude but I think the best player in next year's draft is Banchero. Emoni Bates is also better but he's not eligible to be drafted next year because of some dumb rule. My favorite player in this draft though? MAX CHRISTIE of Michigan St. Remember that name.
                              i havent even started to do draft prep

Comment

• Bulls vs Heat tonight.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X