Game #14: Phoenix Suns 100 - Toronto Raptors 104

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

raptors999 wrote: View Post
    Predict refs swallow their whistles and let the teams play.
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
      Its nice to dream .. but can you imagine only losing 13 games ALL Season?! I'd be forced to make Game Threads for the rest of my life!
      I can see the future. Win or lose, you'll be creating game threads for the rest of the season, Joey. It's just the way it is....

Comment

Fully wrote: View Post
        Let it go brother.
        i have no problem with that!

Comment

Biggest test of the early season?

Comment

Mediumcore wrote: View Post
            Biggest test of the early season?
            IMO, vs the full strength Bulls was the biggest test. This to me is our 6th benchmartk game, games that in combination will show where we're at. My other 5 were @Heat, @Cavs and the home games vs Wiz, Bulls, Grizz.
            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

This week:

vs PHX - toss-up
              @ ATL - W
              vs DAL - toss-up
              @ LAL - W

Comment

"Masai treats the Knicks like they are his personal farm team system, where he can cultivate assets for the future. It's not right or fair, but he's THE WARLORD"

So,you think Acy will be a Raptor again?

Comment

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                    I can see the future. Win or lose, you'll be creating game threads for the rest of the season, Joey. It's just the way it is....
                    I say I get an opt-out if we ever hit a 5 game losing streak.

Comment

It's impossible for The Great Joey to have a 5 game losing streak. Terrence agrees

Comment

I believe it's a team option. Sorry dude.

Comment

Hahaha Well played.

Well.. thats it then. Doc, I may need some arbitration!.. Oh, we don't do that in the NBA?

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                            IMO, vs the full strength Bulls was the biggest test. This to me is our 6th benchmartk game, games that in combination will show where we're at. My other 5 were @Heat, @Cavs and the home games vs Wiz, Bulls, Grizz.
                            Those were good tests as well. I just feel like Phoenix and Charlotte are two teams I really want to see Raptors face off against. They are a lot like the Raptors in that they are young, up and coming and below the conteder list of teams. Chicago is a contender unlike us, Wiz weren't at full strength with Beal out, Grizz had players missing due to illness and Cavs aren't the same Cav's this early on in the season that you expect they will be at the end of the season. Heat I guess were the first true test in my mind. Not that I'm discounting the wins, but Phoenix is tough, and always play use well. I think this game will tell volumes about how much we have improved since last season.

Comment

You mean we didn't lock up Joey long term? Shiit. This is worse than not extending T-Mac. Somebody get Masai. lol.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                                You mean we didn't lock up Joey long term? Shiit. This is worse than not extending T-Mac. Somebody get Masai. lol.
                                He is locked up long-term, but it's incentive-based.

Comment

Working...
                                X