Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game#...20...points in 4 minutes and 17 seconds Pelies at Raps Sunday January 9th 6:00pm on TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LJ2 wrote: View Post
    Speaking of young guys, Barnes doesn't look like he's having fun out there.
    Barnes is playing hurt. That’s something you have to work through as a pro. He’s doing fine.

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

You don't switch horses half way across the river.

Comment

LJ2 wrote: View Post
        ... Siakam, Greg and Precious looked great, everyone else looked pretty meh...
        I will take Freddie's "Meh" for the rest of the season.

"F. VanVleet 39 MIN, 32 PTS, 4 REB, 4 AST, 2 STL, 11-27 FG, 8-17 3FG, 2-2 FT"

Comment

Pretty tight game. Felt like the Raptors were not really interested in playing for the most part. Some bad offensive sequences where the ball didn't move around, and someone had to put up a shot with little time. Scottie wasn't great in this one.. Pascal kept them in the game and Fred won it with 3 huge 3's.. the guy is insane.

Loved seeing JV back.. I believe we only bit on only one of his pump fakes this time lol. Felt like we defended both him and Ingram well. Khem wasn't so great, but he had a wicked awesome game saving offense rebound at the end of the game. Precious was our best center.. and I mean specifically on defense. He was a +12 and tied Siakam for the game high. Coach only went 8 deep, with Svi playing 14 minutes. I thought this might have been Svi's best game. He wasn't overly aggressive.. didn't take any 3's but still managed 7 points and was a +6 in his minutes. Boucher had a meh game, but it's tough going up against JV. Could have used a backup point guard. Siakam did his best. Scottie wasn't that affective. It's the big weakness on the team but we overcame it tonight.

I thought we could have used more from OG in this one too. Only 12 points on 12 shots. And didn't get to the line. Defense on Ingram was rock solid though.

Pelicans aren't good, so this should have been a win going away I guess. And we again kept it close, but won in the 4th. I mean the mental fortitude stuff is good, but we should be better.

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post

i think “Greg” may have been an autocorrect for “Fred”. Unless we signed the Moose.

Comment

At this rate as long as we declare for Puffer #1 seed is ours!

Comment

I included Greg did I not?

Comment

Been so busy but glad to see the boys continuing to gel

Comment

You don't switch horses half way across the river.
                    nah this is for glory

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

I included Greg did I not?
                      Check your keyboard. Keys may be subbing G for F. Someone also pointed out pointed out "greg" was probably an auto-correct for "Fred" in which case I take it all back.

Comment

• Good to see a win without an asterisk, on that alone this is a good one. Siakam was great, Fred came alive late, overcame a rough night for Scottie and Birch, and no Gary to fill out the rotation.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post

Check your keyboard. Keys may be subbing G for F. Someone also pointed out pointed out "greg" was probably an auto-correct for "Fred" in which case I take it all back.
                          Guckin autocorrect
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• The crazy thing about this team is they ONLY have 2 guards. Teams usually have 4-5 rotation guards. The Raptors have two. Last night they played with one.

If they are serious about making the playoffs then they need to trade for a backup PG and a 6 man.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post

I've always been a big fan of Greg.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

I've always been a big fan of Greg.
                                I'm sorry are we talking about Greg?

Comment

Working...
                                X