No announcement yet.

Game 39: Raptors @ Pistons, Friday January 14th 2022, 7 pm, TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raps need to start playing hard. They're very casual right now.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

OG doesn't want to be a Pacer

Comment

Fuck this team for real. They annoy the fuck out of me
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Damm Khem probably broke his nose getting ruled out so quick
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

CoJo will help us get back in the game.

Comment

Glad to see champagne jumping svi in the rotation
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Refs using all that time on review like they don't get calls wrong all the time. Make it quick scumbags

Comment

Watanabe is so fucking bad. Are u kidding me.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

Playing in mud….

this is a game that Siakam should be dominating.

mother fucking Nick Nurse relegating their no.4 pick as a garbage collector

RUN SOME FUCKING PLAYS FOR BARNES

Comment

Making Barnes a facilitator made him lose all of his aggression. He's already passive you gotta push him out of his comfort zone. Passing ball around is what he already settles to naturally and now they are encouraging it with that Gasol role.

Comment

Khem and Trent are weak..man..so soft, these guys are always hurt..
                        We need a Center..lol..
                        As for Barnes..his got 2 take the initiative and say I want the ball, not run in the corner.
                        We can't always blame nurse, his pretty lenient, green light, but do u want it.
                        I can't believe were loosing 2 this bum ass team..so sad.
                        "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                        My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                          Making Barnes a facilitator made him lose all of his aggression. He's already passive you gotta push him out of his comfort zone. Passing ball around is what he already settles to naturally and now they are encouraging it with that Gasol role.
                          Whose gonna get the ball to Scottie? They don't have a facilitator like Lowry to set guys up in spots they like.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                            The veterans encouraged it, once 3 high usage wanna be all stars were all healthy at once. I believe golden has a term for it.

Either way, he's had 6 shots, and made 1. So it is what it is.
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                              Khem and Trent are weak..man..so soft, these guys are always hurt..
                              We need a Center..lol..
                              As for Barnes..his got 2 take the initiative and say I want the ball, not run in the corner.
                              We can't always blame nurse, his pretty lenient, green light, but do u want it.
                              I can't believe were loosing 2 this bum ass team..so sad.

lol

as a doctor of medicine, an edema or inflammation of a lower extremity would hinder a normal human being mobility, much more a basketball player

Comment

Boucher watching Rodman clips, Rodman woulda snatched that board.
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X