Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JimiCliff
    replied
    Tough end to a great season. Wasn't expecting much this year, and these guys ending up gelling into an immensely likeable team. And with Big ROY Scottie B leading the way, the future is bright.

Leave a comment:

• Dr Hannibal Lecter
    replied
    Very Disappointed.They Quit.
    Seem like raptor players thought by just showing up they would win.
    Embarrassing, getting blown out, wtf. Lol.
    A lot changes have 2 be done, if u want 2 compete for championship..
    Alot ppl on here seem happy with the way they are, I'm not..not acceptable. Philly is Trash. They shouldn't of beaten them.
    Last edited by Dr Hannibal Lecter; Fri Apr 29, 2022, 06:33 AM.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Fear_the_BC wrote: View Post
    Hows their cap situation next year ? Essentially full so they can't take any big moves ?
    They have the full mid-level to use (about $10M). Chris and Thad are UFA's. And we have a second round pick via Detroit (pick #33).

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Raptors got into one of those offensive funks again which has happened all season. Just bad timing as Philly pounced on those missed opportunities and ran the ball down the Raptors collective throats. They then mentally checked out for most of the 4th quarter.

Tough way to end the season. But some learned lessons for our management team I hope. Can't just win with defensive guys.. Need offense too. Need a bucket getter when things go cold. Masai and Bobby aren't idiots. They'll figure it out.

Still proud of the boys. Made it a series.. and put some pressure on Philly. Got some youth with potential on the team. Just need to hit the gym and go on some of those summer runs.

Going to be a pretty quiet off season for the most part. Only a second round pick now. Not a lot of cash to spend in free agency. No big tier free agent of ours hitting the market. Although Chris played a fantastic game and was one of our best players in the playoffs. So he's going to want to get paid. Thad was cool and all but he might jet, and if he does the trade will suck in hindsight. Also not sure how much I want to pay him to keep him. He's getting to that washed out territory.

We'll talk about all that when the time is right though.

Leave a comment:

• Fear_the_BC
    replied
    Hows their cap situation next year ? Essentially full so they can't take any big moves ?

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    And not to be forgotten….DanH almost pulled off an epic run. Cheers.

Leave a comment:

• A.I
    replied
    Well I guess its time to get excited about next season. How Scottie improves, how Precious improves, how OG improves, Pascal had a solid Playoff outing and an All-NBA season and can continue that. Hopefully Fred gets healthy and can stay healthy.

Need some solid players to bolster the bench as well.

The future is bright!

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post

Pascal was great tonight. So was Boucher.
    Trent was OK, Scottie was pretty good, Precious looked lost.

On this one night, Sixers were a better team.
    Yep. I thought both teams were probably happy at halftime but the Sixers were too comfortable and things were too easy. They are great front runners and once they got going Raps couldnt stop them.

Tough game overall and a disappointing end but doesn’t tarnish what this team did this season. Should only get better from here.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Jclaw wrote: View Post
    Pascal is my mvp
    Pascal was great tonight. So was Boucher.
    Trent was OK, Scottie was pretty good, Precious looked lost.

On this one night, Sixers were a better team.

Leave a comment:

• LJ2
    replied
    Great season from these guys. Everyone from Scottie to Nick, grew and improved this season and its only year one of the new version of the Raptors. So much to look forward to.

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    Pascal is my mvp

Leave a comment:

• HogieTime
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post
    Are we missing something? What is this fools deal? His ass should be fined from the league. What a ????????

Leave a comment:

• Dvdvideo
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post

Made it two games further than Goran's higher ambitions....
    Did he really post that? If so, what loser, if he's as good as he thinks he isn't don't the raps win this series if he stays?

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post
    Made it two games further than Goran's higher ambitions....

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    First 1st round loss since 2015

Leave a comment:

Working...
X