Raptors Offseason 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post

The general consensus is that the Tyler Herro deal is a huge overpay - that's a bad comp and extremely bad timing for the Raptors with not 1, but 2 guards heading into free agency.
    Super unfortunate timing.

Before this deal the Raps could've sold Gary on the sixth man role by saying "Come on, Gary -- Just look at Tyler Herro!"

Now Raps are saying "Do NOT look at Tyler Herro! -- Avert your gaze from Tyler Herro!"

Comment

• Lol this year's tankapalooza is gonna be fun to follow.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
        Lol this year's tankapalooza is gonna be fun to follow.

Paging OKC... time to sell Shai.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Super unfortunate timing.

Before this deal the Raps could've sold Gary on the sixth man role by saying "Come on, Gary -- Just look at Tyler Herro!"

Now Raps are saying "Do NOT look at Tyler Herro! -- Avert your gaze from Tyler Herro!"
          But Fred and Gary's agents are separate meetings!
          "Fred, that contract is a ridiculous over pay and definitely not a coparable for you"
          "Gary, as the 6th man coming off the bench, you too can earn that well deserved contract"

Comment

• Wembanyama does it again. Lol
            This kid is legit.

Comment

• Comment

• Crazy line again.

I hope he stays healthy and also hoping that he ends up under the tutelage of Pop University. Spurs and not OKC or any of the bottom feeders this season but only San Antonio.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                  Crazy line again.

I hope he stays healthy and also hoping that he ends up under the tutelage of Pop University. Spurs and not OKC or any of the bottom feeders this season but only San Antonio.
                  Kid has broad shoulders so he can beef up like Gobert.
                  When that happens, only injury can stop him.

Comment

yes please

Comment

• Holy shit

Mamba Mentality

Comment

"Greatest prospect in NBA history" Damn.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                          Holy shit

I saw that earlier, not a fan of Draymond but damnnnnnn ..... evidently this has been going on for some time

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

I saw that earlier, not a fan of Draymond but damnnnnnn ..... evidently this has been going on for some time
                            Draymond can see himself in another jersey. Didn't he say he want to play with Luka?

Comment

What do you mean this has been going on for some time?
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Have to believe that deep down this has to do with money and Draymond being upset at not getting the max contract extension he was looking for.

Because it’s always about the money with NBA players…. except Kawhi.

Comment

Working...
                                X