No announcement yet.

Everything 2022-2023 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Brooklyn decides to trade KD, chances are they have given up on trying to win. Might be looking for a package of picks more so than players that can help them win now.

Comment

• So sounds like Spicy is going to miss some time, FVV questionable tomorrow, LaVine also questionable tomorrow(knee management).

So if the Bulls rest LaVine tomorrow, the job is to stop DeRozan. DeRozan last night scored 46 points against the Celtics defense. So it's not going to be easy.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
        So sounds like Spicy is going to miss some time, FVV questionable tomorrow, LaVine also questionable tomorrow(knee management).

So if the Bulls rest LaVine tomorrow, the job is to stop DeRozan. DeRozan last night scored 46 points against the Celtics defense. So it's not going to be easy.
        Demar is starting to be legendary.
        Bring him back Masai!

Comment

• The Pelicans are so frustrating to watch. Zion's got it going, he's your best player. Give him the ball. McCollum and Ingram needs to stop chucking dumb shots.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Bring him back Masai!
            demar has always been good against the celtics

Comment

Bring him back Masai!
              No thanks, we need players who can guard too......your memory must be short.......

Comment

• Man, with Orlando playing Wagner at the 2, Orlando is out-raptoring the Raptors! That starting lineup is ridiculous. I think Fultz will be an even better fit than Suggs, but they got something there.
                Last edited by Joey; Sun Nov 6, 2022, 12:36 AM.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                  Man, with Orlando playing Wagner at the 2, Orlando is out-raptoring the Raptors! That starting lineup is ridiculous. I think Fultz will be an even better fit than Suggs, but they got something there.
                  I noticed that too.
                  Bol can play.

Perhaps we can snag Bamba or Isaac from them?

Comment

I noticed that too.
                    Bol can play.

He sure can. I think Denver just saw him as a sideshow, but in Orlando, there literally isn't a better player to represent what they are trying to do. Dudes got length for days and has now figured out how to use it.

Comment

I noticed that too.
                      Bol can play.

i already went over that isaac is a bad fit and also still hasn't played in forever

bamba is interestingi but doesn't sold any immediate problems

Comment

Man, with Orlando playing Wagner at the 2, Orlando is out-raptoring the Raptors! That starting lineup is ridiculous. I think Fultz will be an even better fit than Suggs, but they got something there.
                        It's weird because their defense is atrocious despite having all that length out there.

Comment

Agreed.

Here's what i've observed so far: The "bad teams" in the NBA this year have talent. Like the Magic for example. Wagner, Banchero, Suggs, Fultz. These guys are dangerous on any given day. The Pistons have Cade, Ivey Bey, the Rockets have Green, Sengun, Porter, the Pacers have Mathurin, Duarte, Haliburton. There are no easy games this year.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

One game at least they started Wagner at the 1 with Ross at the 2.

Comment

• Hey, don't know if it's the good topic to write about this, but... correct me if I'm wrong, but the Raps are going to have to make some decisions in the next few months... Who are the untouchables, who are going to sign extensions, who are going to be traded?

Comment

• FVV and Siakam out ....time to see what building around Barnes, OG and Achiuwa looks like

Comment

Working...
                                X