No announcement yet.

Everything 2023 Playoffs - Who ya got ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah these guys are completely cooked.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• What an advertisement for “Heat Culture”.

Comment

• Al Horford now coaching in the timeouts?

Comment

• Also not sure what Tatum is doing? where's the sense of urgency?
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
            Also not sure what Tatum is doing? where's the sense of urgency?
            They have given up.

Comment

• Horford 48% from 3 in 2022 playoffs. 28.8% from 3 this year.

Comment

• Really curious where Brown lands. Giving him a supermax would be a massive mistake.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                  Really curious where Brown lands. Giving him a supermax would be a massive mistake.
                  Portland

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                    Aren't the Heat fun 2 watch, am I right.
                    Heart, determination, hard work, never give up mentality. Guys that I enjoy watching, unselfish basketball, I always enjoyed watching Jimmy, he just loves basketball, old school.
                    Cheering for him, the goat Kyle Lowry and Heat. Should of been us, but this what happens when u play for your self and not your team...Pathetic, I'm still mad...imagine if Fred Vanvleet was in Maimi and Lowry in Toronto...hmm..it would interesting, we definitely do some damage...and Jimmy would do some damage 2 Freddie's Face, literally if he pulled that S^%% in Maimi, he would be Fkt...u get me..
                    Clown, I can't wait till his gone, Orlando, Suns, Brooklyn..who ever, just go,
                    leave us be.
                    Butler and Adebayo would body slam that midget chucker pylon…contract year with a personal agenda, Spoelstra would nail his ass on the bench behind Cody Zeller.

The way VanVleet plays, he is a total opposite to what Spoelstra is doing…they defend the POA, they move the ball and they (meaning the others) just know the top dogs of the team. They would have traded his ass for two second rounders at the deadline.

Gabe Vincent would be worse than Banton and Flynn if he played behind VanVleet while Nick Nurse the enabler is the coach

Comment

• Coaching does matter

Spoelstra and the Heat run two men pick and roll all series long

and yet Mazulla is unable to stop it

LOL.

Comment

• Haslem has the easiest job in the league.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• According to a bit of research, the last time that both conference finals ended in a sweep was 1957 - and back then, the series was 2 games.

Comment

• I gave the Heat enough respect to not get swept but this is nutz. Put Jimmy in the playoff HOF right now

Comment

• i'm so jealous that maury picked the heat. i wanted to. i knew this boston team was the most overrated team in decades. they just have so much more talent i couldn't do it and picked boston in 7.

i'd also like to take a victory lap on brown for all the times i've said i want nothing to do with him over the last several years. he is a mistake waiting to happen for some team

Comment

• Masai is going to look at this series and run it back with same players lol

Comment

Working...
                                X