Everything 2024 Off-season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post

Not disagreeing that nobody wants Beal... then again there's always some dumb GM. But also not agreeing that he wouldn't waive his no-trade contract in a second, if he found a better situation for himself.
    I think there are far fewer dumb GM's now than in the past. Bad moves like the Suns getting Beal are as often as not owner initiated.
    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post

I think there are far fewer dumb GM's now than in the past. Bad moves like the Suns getting Beal are as often as not owner initiated.
      Its definitely odd how involved Ishbia is with the Suns. Even had his own presser. Few hours after he became the owner, Suns trade for a haul for KD, then they go out and trade for Beal. Now during his presser, he was saying the team isn't going anywhere.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Its definitely odd how involved Ishbia is with the Suns. Even had his own presser. Few hours after he became the owner, Suns trade for a haul for KD, then they go out and trade for Beal. Now during his presser, he was saying the team isn't going anywhere.
        An owner being that involved is always a bad sign.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

An owner being that involved is always a bad sign.
          Ishbia is actually qualified to speak on basketball matters. He won a NCAA championship with Michigan State and owns career averages of: 0.6ppg/0.3rpg/0.3apg.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Ishbia is actually qualified to speak on basketball matters. He won a NCAA championship with Michigan State and owns career averages of: 0.6ppg/0.3rpg/0.3apg.
            I think being a former player is what makes him exceptionally stupid when it comes to building a basketball team. Doesn't even matter that he was bad. Jordan was the best ever and is a exceptionally stupid when it comes to building a basketball team.

Comment

• Damn she already playing in preseason
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Damn she already playing in preseason
                I really like how little time there is between college season ending, draft, and then pro season starting.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Despite Zions health issues he's still their best player and the only guy worth building around in NO. Wonder who might be interested in Ingram?

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

Despite Zions health issues he's still their best player and the only guy worth building around in NO. Wonder who might be interested in Ingram?
                      Is he as valuable to a team as OG? Is he any better than Siakam? Will be interesting to see the asking package. He’s not a perennial all star to me. A decent pick and legit role players is what I think he’s worth.

He can be one of the primary guys on offence, but not be one of the top 2-3 most valuable players on a team.
                      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• I see Ingram as a better version of Tobias Harris. Complementary piece who'll be paid more, maybe far more, than he's worth.
                        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post

Is he as valuable to a team as OG? Is he any better than Siakam? Will be interesting to see the asking package. He’s not a perennial all star to me. A decent pick and legit role players is what I think he’s worth.

He can be one of the primary guys on offence, but not be one of the top 2-3 most valuable players on a team.
                          I think fit is going to be important for Ingram. I don't know what Atlanta is doing but say Ingram for Murray as the base of a trade. Ingram goes to a team that could use more scoring in the paint and NO gets the PG they've been in need of.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

I think fit is going to be important for Ingram. I don't know what Atlanta is doing but say Ingram for Murray as the base of a trade. Ingram goes to a team that could use more scoring in the paint and NO gets the PG they've been in need of.
                            I think Atlanta is more likely to deal Young than Murray. Could be a swap that benefits both teams.

Comment

• OVO era is now over too I guess
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

OVO era is now over too I guess
                                Started at the bottom and we right back there.

Comment

Working...
                                X