Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exit interviews & MU's news conference - MLSE APPROVES D-LEAGUE TEAM!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
    its collective as well as individual arrogance. We're all guilty of it, myself included on a few occasions. Anyone claiming they know better, and anyone who has built a massive opinion about a coach, GM, or franchise based upon a foundation of speculation, and who then sell sit as indisputable fact is in fact ridiculous. Don't tell me what to cut, or what to leave in ok, you arent my editor, and if the comments hurt, or cut close, trust me, they were meant to.
    "Don't tell me what to write!" says the guy who averages three posts a week telling everybody what to write.
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
      The Bucks love Middleton. Anyone know how much they'll be able to offer him?
      http://www.basketballinsiders.com/nb...s-at-a-glance/

All NBA team salaries.

http://www.basketballinsiders.com/mi...s-team-salary/

Bucks.

They are sitting pretty. They can offer/match whatever as he is RFA and they have Full Bird rights.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
        Names that intrigue me:

- Al Horford (U)
        - Jared Sullinger (R)
        - Michael Kidd-Gilchrist (R)
        - Joakim Noah (U)
        - Chandler Parsons (Player Option)
        - Wilson Chandler (U)
        - Andre Drummond (R)
        - Harrison Barnes (R)
        - Terrence Jones (R)
        - Donatus Motiejunas (R)
        - Mike Conley (U)
        - Zoran Dragic (R)
        - John Henson (R)
        - Anthony Davis (R) - No chance Pelicans don't match highest offer.
        - Ryan Anderson (U)
        - Perry Jones (R)
        - Kevin Durant (U) - Drake told me to include him here.
        - Andrew Nicholson (R)
        - Tony Wroten (R)
        - Damian Lillard (R) - See Anthony Davis above.
        - Nic Batum (U)
        - Bradley Beal (R)
        I'm not sure Houston has the flexibility to match a large offer on TJones, and I would LOVE to see him in a Raps jersey.

Would also like to see a big offer made to Horford to fill our PF spot.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          I'm not sure Houston has the flexibility to match a large offer on TJones, and I would LOVE to see him in a Raps jersey.

Would also like to see a big offer made to Horford to fill our PF spot.
          Horford is the guy we need!!

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
            I certainly think so. He's a stud, and if we moved him back to his natural PF he would be a monster beside JV and I think really help him out because guys would have to focus on Al, where as right now we trot out Amir and PP.. not exactly "it".

Comment

• T Jones would make the perfect mobile PF and Tobias Harris would be the perfect starting SF beside DD. Make it happen Ujiri, if casey's gonna stay give him some size and athleticism and see if he can get this team back into the top 10 in defense.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                No.. we need that other Hawk, the one whose available now.
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                  T Jones would make the perfect mobile PF and Tobias Harris would be the perfect starting SF beside DD. Make it happen Ujiri, if casey's gonna stay give him some size and athleticism and see if he can get this team back into the top 10 in defense.
                  Ya I really like Harris as well.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                    "Don't tell me what to write!" says the guy who averages three posts a week telling everybody what to write.
                    superJUDGED

Comment

• I think quickness and athleticism is key right now. Its obvious a lot of our current players are too slow footed on defense, we need quick nimble guys that can also chip in on offense. Imagine a line up of:

Lowry
                      DeRozan
                      T Harris
                      T Jones
                      Valanciunas

I don't know about you guys but I see a lot of potential in a lineup like that, of course we'd have to sign a Vet or two for some leadership and experience.

Comment

• Why is any FA going to come to TO?

Expect zero FA signings outside of vet minimum players or Julian Stone types

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                          Why is any FA going to come to TO?

Expect zero FA signings outside of vet minimum players or Julian Stone types
                          It would come down to overpaying and Masai's golden tongue.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                            T Jones would make the perfect mobile PF and Tobias Harris would be the perfect starting SF beside DD. Make it happen Ujiri, if casey's gonna stay give him some size and athleticism and see if he can get this team back into the top 10 in defense.
                            How would we acquire T Jones?

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                              Ya I really like Harris as well.
                              I want Harris so bad...
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                                It would come down to overpaying and Masai's golden tongue.
                                This sounds like a Sean Connery line from an old James Bond flick. I can hear his voice saying it in my head right now.
                                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X