No announcement yet.

2015 Raptors Offseason - Everything rumors, musings and rumblings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All this activity is breaking the RR forums lol.

Comment

• About LMA to San Antonio. Is that the best situation for him long term? Definitely not. Duncan is gone after this season. Manu is gone either this season or the next. Parker is aging. I remember hearing that Popovich will retire at the same time as Duncan. He definitely has a great chance to win this year, but after that, he will be there with Leonard, and that is no longer huge that to be a championship contender.

So can we sell LMA that Toronto is best for him short term and long term?

On a side note: Gregg Popovich is not going to be recruiting after midnight, and said he doesn't want the FA if that factors into their decision. So hopefully LMA's camp only hears them after midnight

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        I swear it feels like every thread is about DD

Comment

• Remember when Colangelo would sit on TPE's and expiring contracts? Thank god those days are over.
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• No one, including Masai, will be trying to make Aminu their first free agent signing. But it doesn't hurt to have a meeting to see what both sides expect. I imagine the "rumours" of interested teams leaked by his agent to start a bidding war. Even if nothing can be official until tomorrow it sounds like a lot of players and teams already have meetings arranged, so my guess is that's where the "rumours" mostly start.

He'd be a cheap, young role player that if you can lock him into a multiyear contract will end up being a pretty good value in a couple seasons - especially if he keeps improving. But I'd focus on the bigger prizes first.
            Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
              Remember when Colangelo would sit on TPE's and expiring contracts? Thank god those days are over.
              Fileds, Hayes, Lou, aren't these expiring contracts ??!!

Comment

• raps getting tied to 3 and D players hmmmm
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post

raps getting tied to 3 and D players hmmmm
                  Is there anyone the Raps aren't interested into?
                  “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• Imam Shump?

apparently kennedy is reporting we are interested in him. What if we sign and trade for imam? then sign harris

Comment

• Well, I think it's safe to say that a tear down isn't going to happen
                      "Stop eating your sushi."
                      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• wonder why the interest in matthews... he's a little more versatile offensively than danny green or shump but i dunno about 4 million dollars worth more. nevermind the injury.
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                          Well, I think it's safe to say that a tear down isn't going to happen

Not so fast ... It is safe to say that MU does not have the tear down as his plan A which frankly speaking, I think is great.

However, if we does not manage to get the FAs that he is going after and the market prove to be too competitive for him to get anyone, then I will not be surprised that his plan B will be to tear it down.

As of now, I am glad MU is not going for a long, risky rebuild.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                            Jokes aside, the achilles injury worries me.
                            i'd rather have demar

Comment

• Are we interested in every free agent?
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• rapfan10 wrote: View Post
                                About LMA to San Antonio. Is that the best situation for him long term? Definitely not. Duncan is gone after this season. Manu is gone either this season or the next. Parker is aging. I remember hearing that Popovich will retire at the same time as Duncan. He definitely has a great chance to win this year, but after that, he will be there with Leonard, and that is no longer huge that to be a championship contender.

So can we sell LMA that Toronto is best for him short term and long term?

On a side note: Gregg Popovich is not going to be recruiting after midnight, and said he doesn't want the FA if that factors into their decision. So hopefully LMA's camp only hears them after midnight
                                Midnight is eastern time though. Only 9pm in Los Angeles where LMA is apparently meeting with teams.
                                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X