2015 Raptors Offseason - Everything rumors, musings and rumblings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axel wrote: View Post
    Your actions are who you are. I think you've presented enough evidence to make an informed opinion.
    what, not liking being called a fucing idiot? or voicing an opinion on an internet forum dedicated to the freedom to express said opinions.

Which is it?

Please inform me as to what is "childish" about that?

Or is it based solely on the completely ironic trade forum trades?

Or is it because I dislike demar?

cause last I checkked nothing wrong with any of that.

What if I was a 10 years old, is it cool for a kid to be on a forum about their favorite team being called foul names? Is that a proper way to talk to a potential minor?

Comment

• Bear wrote: View Post
      who cares, he was rumored to be involved in recruiting.

and JJ and Ross arent giving you nearly enough capspace to sign a max player, and even if it was possible that the numbers worked out, what team is gonna take jj and ross for their capspace?

and who are we gonna have off the bench?
      I think we have around $8M in room. By waiving Ridnour, trading JJ and trading Ross, even Bebe creates about $10M in room, enough for LMA.
      JJ would be valuable on a contender.
      Teams would take risks on Ross and Bebe.

Much more reasonable than trading Demar to Philly for a D-Leaguer.

I bet we can get Hollis Thompson to sign for the 905. Why trade Demar for him?

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
        If it means signing Aldridge, you absolutely trade Demar, but not for a dleague scrub.

Philly is not a landing spot for DD.
        not many teams have the free capspace to absolb him now without giving something back.

Philly has a shit load of picks, and Hollis is gonna be a fine bench player.

Comment

what, not liking being called a fucing idiot? or voicing an opinion on an internet forum dedicated to the freedom to express said opinions.

Which is it?

What if I was a 10 years old, is it cool for a kid to be on a forum about their favorite team being called foul names? Is that a proper way to talk to a potential minor?
          I'm sorry. Did I offend you? I didn't know your feelings get hurt so easily. My deepest apologies.

Comment

• rapfan10 wrote: View Post
            I think we have around $8M in room. By waiving Ridnour, trading JJ and trading Ross, even Bebe creates about $10M in room, enough for LMA.
            JJ would be valuable on a contender.
            Teams would take risks on Ross and Bebe.

Much more reasonable than trading Demar to Philly for a D-Leaguer.

I bet we can get Hollis Thompson to sign for the 905. Why trade Demar for him?
            it doesnt make that much room, makes about 8.5 million, not enough for a max offer sheet, and it absolutely guts the bench.

we would have 7 players under contract and max salary.

Comment

• Bear wrote:
              wow, dripping sarcasm.

but yes it does offend, there is no need to attack posters on any message board, it is generally against the rules, you can attack and disagree with my posts all you want, that is what spurs discuccions and ideas.

Being reduced to insults and name calling is a sign that a person hasnt the intelligence to debate an issue in a civil manner.
              You were the one who made the unintelligent comment that they should trade Demar Derozan for Hollis Thompson so its a bit of a pot calling the kettle black here.

Comment

Which is it?

Why did you put childish in quotation marks? Did the word childish appear in any of my posts?

My opinion of you is based on:
                -word choices in posts
                -reactions to other posters

As for the hypothetical 10 year old, it is the onus of the parents to ensure that a minor is using the Internet in an environment they deem appropriate. Any parent who believes that a child on a sports forum on the internet wouldn't be exposed to foul language needs a reality check.
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Bear wrote:
                  wow, dripping sarcasm.

but yes it does offend, there is no need to attack posters on any message board, it is generally against the rules, you can attack and disagree with my posts all you want, that is what spurs discuccions and ideas.

Being reduced to insults and name calling is a sign that a person hasnt the intelligence to debate an issue in a civil manner.
                  What's the point discussing something with someone that provides absolutely no actual contribution whatsoever. You just make things up with absolutely no single good justification. It's a waste of time. Mine and yours. It's easier to just call you an idiot. But then again, I probably should have ignored. Fine. Here's me not being sarcastic. I'm sorry for hurting your feelings. I'm just gonna ignore you from now on since you have nothing good to contribute anyways...

Comment

• Well signings don't become official until July 9. No way LMA signs here if DD is traded becuase that is definitely part of the pitch.

Our bench, we have:

Wright/ vet pg
                    Sign Dorell Wright/Powell
                    D. daniels/ bruno
                    Patrick Patterson
                    Vet C

some veterans will sign in Toronto. They will see the potential for a championship with LMA.

I think PP, wright bros are a good bench plus D. Daniels played overseas, so it is not as young/inexperienced as it may seem.

You do not need to trade Demar. It will not happen.

Comment

• It's fine. You guys don't have to get involved in this. I'm sorry I made a snarky remark towards his intelligence. It wasn't very nice of me. I was just getting real sick and tired of his posts that made 0 sense. I'm just gonna ignore him from now on.... Let's move on....

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                        I heard they are interested in Rondo and are planning to meet with him. That's all I've read though.
                        Of course my post was in jest...but they only have about $10 mill. in cap space I hear and Rondo is probably going to demand all of it. Adding more tinder to the fire it seems. Imagine Karl asking Rondo to run plays away from Boogie....fireworks ensue.

Comment

• Bear wrote:
                          Yeah sure because you're going to look over your kids shoulder 24 hours
                          So now you are making assumptions regarding my parenting. You really have no leg to stand on, so please stop and let people get back to discussing basketball instead of your feelings.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• And now we have a full blown Flame war going on. Just another typical off season day for RR
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• rapfan10 wrote: View Post
                              Well signings don't become official until July 9. No way LMA signs here if DD is traded becuase that is definitely part of the pitch.

Our bench, we have:

Wright/ vet pg
                              Sign Dorell Wright/Powell
                              D. daniels/ bruno
                              Patrick Patterson
                              Vet C

some veterans will sign in Toronto. They will see the potential for a championship with LMA.

I think PP, wright bros are a good bench plus D. Daniels played overseas, so it is not as young/inexperienced as it may seem.

You do not need to trade Demar. It will not happen.
                              I don't know about having Dorell Wright as a backup SG. He's kinda fallen off the last few years. He seems like more of third string SG. He can still knock down the three though. Not sure if he would fit in a system where it's mostly iso and barely any ball movement. He can't exactly create his own shot. Not to mention, he's coming off an injury.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                                And now we have a full blown Flame war going on. Just another typical off season day for RR
                                His ridiculousness gives the rest of the Trade Demar supporters a bad name.

Comment

Working...
                                X