2015 Raptors Offseason - Everything rumors, musings and rumblings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bear wrote: View Post
    how is that terrible, we get the capspace we need and a young player, I am sure there would be a pick or two involved, but that is a top of the limit for Demar, seriously.
    I love how you think that just because you want to do it, Philly will automatically do it... SMH....

Comment

• I find it astounding that Sac has been mouse quiet so far.

Ranadive must be just itching to get in on the action.

Time to exploit. Masai should call 2 am and suggest a trade. Any trade for Cousins. Make sure he has his recorder on for the "yes".

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
        I find it astounding that Sac has been mouse quiet so far.
        Vlade's still learning the salary cap
        "Stop eating your sushi."
        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Time to exploit. Masai should call 2 am and suggest a trade. Any trade for Cousins. Make sure he has his recorder on for the "yes".
          sac are quiet probably because they literally can't do anything right, including picking up a phone.

Comment

• why does every thing need to turn into trade demar... fire casey...fire ujiri....... come on guys we just got a decently good free agent.

Comment

how is that terrible, we get the capspace we need and a young player, I am sure there would be a pick or two involved, but that is a top of the limit for Demar, seriously.
              Ok, 1. If you don't post picks, you can't just assume they are there.

2. Do you really think that the Philadelphia "trade every reasonably talented player for more picks" 76ers will give us picks for DD? For what, a 1 year mentoring of their 3 young centers? DD wouldn't resign there. He wants to win games, not lotto picks.

3. Hollis Thompson isn't very good at basketball.

4. If DD is traded, it should be for elite prospects, not some undrafted D-Leaguer.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                I don't want DeMar on this team either but I'm not just gonna trade him for chump change. You should take off your ego and hatred for him and actually use your brain when making trades. But seeing your trades on the trade forums, that doesn't seem possible....

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                the trade forum is for crazy fun.

arm chair gms calling out arm chair gms for being dreamers....lol./....

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                  Ok, 1. If you don't post picks, you can't just assume they are there.

2. Do you really think that the Philadelphia "trade every reasonably talented player for more picks" 76ers will give us picks for DD? For what, a 1 year mentoring of their 3 young centers? DD wouldn't resign there. He wants to win games, not lotto picks.

3. Hollis Thompson isn't very good at basketball.

4. If DD is traded, it should be for elite prospects, not some undrafted D-Leaguer.
                  elite propsects eh. lol, that is overrating there for, as you mentioned, a one year rental.,....\

deal is made for the capspace to get LA

Comment

I heard they are interested in Rondo and are planning to meet with him. That's all I've read though.

Comment

• If Aldridge wants to come here, and Portland doesn't want to do a S&T, then you trade DD to Cleveland for Haywood and some draft picks. Than sign Aldridge.

If Masai can do better then that, then go for it.. but I see no problem with that personally.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                        I heard they are interested in Rondo and are planning to meet with him. That's all I've read though.
                        Not to mention had some drama going on about having John Calipari coach the Kings lol

Comment

• Bear wrote:
                          I dont think name calling is justified.

but if it is.

Eat shit you fucking limp dicked, living in your grandmas basement, pimple covered, never been laid, cross eyed, albinoed, limp wristed, fudge packing, ass gaped little bitch
                          Well thats not very nice.

Comment

elite propsects eh. lol, that is overrating there for, as you mentioned, a one year rental.,....\

deal is made for the capspace to get LA
                            A. No guarantee LMA chooses us
                            B. Hollis Thompson can't put up decent numbers on the Philadelphia 76ers. And he will contribute for us. 0% chance Masai makes this trade, especially to a team in our division

Comment

• Bear wrote:
                              I dont think name calling is justified.

but if it is.

Eat shit you fucking limp dicked, living in your grandmas basement, pimple covered, never been laid, cross eyed, albinoed, limp wristed, fudge packing, ass gaped little bitch
                              never been laid...fudge packing, ass gaped...seriously make up your mind bud, it's one or the other

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                                Well thats not very nice.
                                I don't give two shits. He's a stupid kid who thinks he knows everything that goes on behind the scenes in the NBA.

Comment

Working...
                                X