2015 Raptors Offseason - Everything rumors, musings and rumblings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post
    If Aldridge wants to come here, and Portland doesn't want to do a S&T, then you trade DD to Cleveland for Haywood and some draft picks. Than sign Aldridge.

If Masai can do better then that, then go for it.. but I see no problem with that personally.
    I would only do that if I had a 100% guarantee that he is going to sign.

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
      Absolutely.

Comment

• rapfan10 wrote: View Post
        A. No guarantee LMA chooses us
        B. Hollis Thompson can't put up decent numbers on the Philadelphia 76ers. And he will contribute for us. 0% chance Masai makes this trade, especially to a team in our division
        it is if he does agree...

Comment

how the hell is that different that what I posted. seriously.

Hayward to be cut, or youth and capspace....

Comment

• Bear wrote: View Post
            elite propsects eh. lol, that is overrating there for, as you mentioned, a one year rental.,....\

deal is made for the capspace to get LA
            Not every landing spot is a rental though. A competitive team has a very good chance of resigning him. Philly is far from competitive.

Much better ways to get cap space than dumping one of our better players for an undrafted dleaguer.

Honestly, your trade posts are complete garbage. Tenforthewin posts similar ridiculousness but his are comedic and he doesn't try to argue their merit.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

I don't give two shits. He's a stupid kid who thinks he knows everything that goes on behind the scenes in the NBA.

boy, you sure run your mouth alot.

can get a person in trouble you know.

and ps, you dont know me, so dont pretend to know who or what I am.

Comment

it is if he does agree...
                Still no. Masai can do better.

No Masai would do better.

That being said, DD is not getting traded. He was involved in recruiting. And I think this is being overlooked, but MU said in his post draft interview that he wants to give this group another chance, so DD ain't going anywhere.

If we land LMA, Ross, JJ will be on the move along with Ridnour. I think Masai will try to keep Patterson. I think he might even trade Bebe if needed, ahead of Patterson.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                  Not every landing spot is a rental though. A competitive team has a very good chance of resigning him. Philly is far from competitive.

Much better ways to get cap space than dumping one of our better players for an undrafted dleaguer.

Honestly, your trade posts are complete garbage. Tenforthewin posts similar ridiculousness but his are comedic and he doesn't try to argue their merit.
                  there arent better ways that dont involve completely gutting the bench.

give me capspace and a pick and a guarantee from LA, what more do I want.

Demar for K.A.T.? That a good enough deal.

Capspace and towns for Demar, maybe Minny should throw ina future first or two unprotected as well, That should be close to fair for 1 year of Demar.....

Comment

how the hell is that different that what I posted. seriously.

Hayward to be cut, or youth and capspace....
                    That's cuz Cleveland would actually do that any day of the week. Their first round picks aren't worth jack shit considering they will be contenders for the next couple years. You think 76ers are actually gonna give you their first round picks for Demar. You really are fucking delusional...

Comment

ps, you dont know me, so dont pretend to know who or what I am.
                      Your actions are who you are. I think you've presented enough evidence to make an informed opinion.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                        Your actions are who you are. I think you've presented enough evidence to make an informed opinion.
                        ^this

Comment

• rapfan10 wrote: View Post
                          Still no. Masai can do better.

No Masai would do better.

That being said, DD is not getting traded. He was involved in recruiting. And I think this is being overlooked, but MU said in his post draft interview that he wants to give this group another chance, so DD ain't going anywhere.

If we land LMA, Ross, JJ will be on the move along with Ridnour. I think Masai will try to keep Patterson. I think he might even trade Bebe if needed, ahead of Patterson.
                          who cares, he was rumored to be involved in recruiting.

and JJ and Ross arent giving you nearly enough capspace to sign a max player, and even if it was possible that the numbers worked out, what team is gonna take jj and ross for their capspace?

and who are we gonna have off the bench?

Comment

• Don't trade DeMar

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                              Don't trade DeMar
                              Oh man... now you've done it. Time to feel the wrath that is "Bear"....

Comment

• If it means signing Aldridge, you absolutely trade Demar, but not for a dleague scrub.

Philly is not a landing spot for DD.

Comment

Working...
                                X