2015 Raptors Offseason - Everything rumors, musings and rumblings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primer wrote: View Post
    MCW won ROY in a terrible rookie class. He's got a lot of limitations as a player. Noel is special, and the best player on Philly. He's not going anywhere.
    All i'm saying is I don't think he's untouchable but I do agree that he's a special talent.
    #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• Comment

• Woj reporting that Tyson Chandler has signed with Phoenix. SUNS OUTTA NOWHERE

Comment

• Tyson Chandler signs with the Suns

wow, so many deals on the 1st day.

Comment

• Cavs nearing a deal with Tristan Thompson, 5 years / 80 million

Comment

• AND Phoenix is bringing Chandler INTO THEIR PITCH MEETING with Aldridge.

Amazing.

Comment

• Draymond green broken off contract talks with Warriors.

wow

Comment

• Chandler is athletic enough to run up and down the court with that run and gun Suns team. Will be fun to watch.

Comment

• Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

I think this just means Golden State said, "go get a max offer and we'll match, otherwise take our 5 year $80M offer" or something like that. No way they let him go.

Comment

• Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
                          AND Phoenix is bringing Chandler INTO THEIR PITCH MEETING with Aldridge.

Amazing.
                          How does he say no to that? Their style is so much fun to play.

Comment

• It'll be a good laugh if Dallas gets Jordan. Clippers will have to settle for a crappy center next season. Could make the 2017 pick even better (hopefully Clips make the playoffs as the 8th seed then).

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

If he's gonna stay out West it will be with the Spurs. I like what the Suns have been doing though.

Comment

• Another PF option

Comment

Working...
                                X