2015 Raptors Offseason - Everything rumors, musings and rumblings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I_Worship_Joe_Johnson wrote: View Post
    How Tf do our newly signed players always break their own signings before any news reporters. Lmao
    Raps don't leak. That's good.

Comment

• I'm ready to see this lineup

Lowry DC DD Scola 2pat

Getting murderd on the boards since 95......
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• You know who's happy about this deal? Leo lol.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I doubt Scola starts, he's 35 and works in the post like JV does whereas PP stretches the floor.

Comment

• BS10 wrote: View Post
            One player decides to switch teams, the whole organization holds the guy hostage. The Clips are a pathetic franchise, from top to bottom, pathetic… lol...
            There is a reason people hate Clippers and hopefully, they will suck again this year. They basically destoryed Dallas's FA summer.

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
              They clearly expected moves that would win a championship, in a single week of a single summer of free agency - that or a complete tank. A few have expectations in between (ie. reasonable)
              It's certainly not a finished product, but I do like the moves Masai has been able to pull off. The all additions point towards an identity built on Defense, grit and heady play. Just itching for a couple more moves to further th process.

Comment

• Luis is here for one year and close to 3 million according to woj
                I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Honestly I'd be down with trading ridnour And a second & Daniels/Powell/maybe even the lac pick for Bennett.

He could play the 4 position and maybe playing at home motivates him to become a solid 3rd big on a contender.

Lowry/Joseph/wright
                  Derozan/ross
                  Carrol/JJ
                  2pat/scola/bennet
                  Val/biyombo

That's a 50+ win team in the east right there. Defence, youth, and grittiness at every position.
                  Last edited by yabadabayolo; Thu Jul 9, 2015, 01:18 AM.

Comment

• Not sure if anyone has mentioned this (too lazy to go thru and check&#128516 but i read that daniels was going to be signed. I think he has been lost in the free agency news but it will be interesting to see how he has improved. cohld just be so that he will play in the d league but i think he could be a valueable role player by the end of the season. I have no problem with young guys filling out the remaining roster spots.

Id find the link but im on mobile, i believe it was in reddit if nobody else has already linked it. He probably wouldn't be signed until they are done making moves.

Comment

Honestly I'd be down with trading ridnour And a second & Daniels/Powell/maybe even the lac pick for Bennett.

He could play the 4 position and maybe playing at home motivates him to become a solid 3rd big on a contender.

Lowry/Joseph/wright
                      Derozan/ross
                      Carrol/JJ
                      2pat/scola/bennet
                      Val/biyombo

That's a 50+ win team in the east right there. Defence, youth, and grittiness at every position.
                      If MU trades a 1st rounder for Bennett be should be fired
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Honestly I'd be down with trading ridnour And a second & Daniels/Powell/maybe even the lac pick for Bennett.

Lowry/Joseph/wright
                        Derozan/ross
                        Carrol/JJ
                        2pat/scola/bennet
                        Val/biyombo

That's crazy. Right now he's lucky to be the 3rd big on any team in the NBA and you'd give up a 1st for him? Ridnour, sure. A single 2nd...maybe.
                        Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                          It's like the 27th pick. It's basically a second rounder

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
                            That's crazy. Right now he's lucky to be the 3rd big on any team in the NBA and you'd give up a 1st for him? Ridnour, sure. A single 2nd...maybe.
                            Your underrating his value. He was the first overall pick 2 years ago. Minni isn't gonna give him up for nothing regardless of how shit he is

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                              If Bennett isn't accompanied by a second rounder so the other team gets 5 million of cap space i would be upset as well.

Although I wish i could have retired at 23 with 20 million.

Comment

• I think we should sign Dorrell Wright as I think Portland sometimes used him at the four. A low risk signing. Also if there is a way to get Jared Sullinger from Boston I would do that right away.

Comment

Working...
                                X