2015 Raptors Offseason - Everything rumors, musings and rumblings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
    DD is essentially expiring and can walk next summer. There's absolutely zero change Phoenix is gonna do this
    He can, but he wants the money, and Phoenix can afford to give him the most.

We could add sweetner if needed.

Comment

• I_Worship_Joe_Johnson wrote: View Post
      If your not going to believe reporters who live in the world if basketball front offices. I don't think your ever going to believe. Myself, personally, believe a well respected reporters word more than a guy sitting in his basement claiming otherwise. That just me tho

And it's not a reson to keep demar. It's proof that he probably won't be traded. I'm pretty indifferent if he's traded/kept. As long as it's a fair return
      I believe the Management involved, and the player recruited. When Demarre talked about the recruiting process he never montioned Demar. I will take the actual person in question words over stein.

Comment

• Lol.

Phoenix wouldn't do DeMar for Bledsoe because Bledsoe is locked up for what will be a pretty nice deal under the new cap while DD isn't locked up at all.

And trading the NYK/DEN 1st WITH Lowry for Mirotic is just plain foolish. You could draft a better prospect than Mirotic with that pick ALONE. I wouldn't even do Lowry straight up for Nikola, and neither would Chicago with the $$$ they have invested in Rose so it's a moot point.

I think your fantasies about trading DD are messing with your ability to think logically.

Comment

• I just thought that there is a 90% plus chance that I am going to be forced to watch all things Demar Derozan for another season.

gawd

Almost threw up in my mouth a bit....

Comment

• Lowry is a hell of a lot better than Mirotic.

I just skimmed these posts because it was crazy convoluted trade ideas but I think it was implied we should trade Lowry with Mirotic as the return, and that's just dumb. Lowry was a top 30 player the past 2 seasons, Mirotic had a decent 2nd half of the year. It's not even close.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
              Lowry is a hell of a lot better than Mirotic.

I just skimmed these posts because it was crazy convoluted trade ideas but I think it was implied we should trade Lowry with Mirotic as the return, and that's just dumb. Lowry was a top 30 player the past 2 seasons, Mirotic had a decent 2nd half of the year. It's not even close.
              Not just Lowry, the NYK 1st too.

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
                Lol.

Phoenix wouldn't do DeMar for Bledsoe because Bledsoe is locked up for what will be a pretty nice deal under the new cap while DD isn't locked up at all.

And trading the NYK/DEN 1st WITH Lowry for Mirotic is just plain foolish. You could draft a better prospect than Mirotic with that pick ALONE. I wouldn't even do Lowry straight up for Nikola, and neither would Chicago with the $$$ they have invested in Rose so it's a moot point.
                well Lowrys not going to Chicago is the proposed idea for starters.

Secondly if you think that NYK pick is gonna get you a better player than Mirotic then I hope you are right, and I hope its a shooting guard. But I seriously doubt it.

The 2016 class is loosing its appeal personally, and outside of Simmonds, which we are not gettin...in fact that pick is at best 5-10...at BEST

and outside of the top 5, there isnt any real gamechangers IMO.

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                  I called the hedo trade years ago on a different board, but that might have just been"throw enough darts at the board..."
                  I don't think I've seen a single correct one in here and that's about six years now.

Comment

well Lowrys not going to Chicago is the proposed idea for starters.

Secondly if you think that NYK pick is gonna get you a better player than Mirotic then I hope you are right, and I hope its a shooting guard. But I seriously doubt it.

The 2016 class is loosing its appeal personally, and outside of Simmonds, which we are not gettin...in fact that pick is at best 5-10...at BEST

and outside of the top 5, there isnt any real gamechangers IMO.
                    It's way way way way way too early to say shit about this next draft class. Gotta wait until NCAA is done. Also, Mirotic is a decent player, not Dirk, simma down on the Mirotic love.

Comment

I just thought that there is a 90% plus chance that I am going to be forced to watch all things Demar Derozan for another season.

gawd

Almost threw up in my mouth a bit....
                      Find a new team imo cause there's a good chance he'll be here a lot longer than that.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                        I don't think I've seen a single correct one in here and that's about six years now.
                        It still fun, drives some people wild when you propose trading things they love.

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
                          Find a new team imo cause there's a good chance he'll be here a lot longer than that.
                          Naw, Raptor fan for life, I will just have to continue to boo him like I do now.

Thats fun at least.

Much more fun than watching his incredibly boring style of play, his inefficiencies, his lack of trying on defense, his frustration with the refs when things arent going his way and his fake toughguy faces when he makes a shot he shouldnt have taken

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                            It's way way way way way too early to say shit about this next draft class. Gotta wait until NCAA is done. Also, Mirotic is a decent player, not Dirk, simma down on the Mirotic love.
                            I said he has the potential to be a dirk type of player.

Comment

It still fun, drives some people wild when you propose trading things they love.
                              lol love. I don't "love" anyone on this team except Jonas and Bruno.

Comment

• Mirotic does not have the potential to be anywhere near Dirk.

Comment

Working...
                                X