Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #73 Knicks (including some old but injured Raptors) at Raptors (including some old but rehabbing Knicks) Wednesday Mach 27th 7:30pm on TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Team is gonna be bad next year too.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      Not this bad, I think play in is where we end up.

Comment

They'll be better just out of not having so many changes. It was a pretty big roster overhaul before the trade deadline. They've had moments where the current team looked solid, won some games in a row, then injuries happened. Won some games in January, Poeltl got hurt, then lost a bunch with Porter starting at C. Won 3 in a row after the All-star break, Scottie gets hurt, then Poeltl gets hurt again.

Comment

This team should be competing for the 6-8 spot next year. They have the talent to do it.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post

This team should be competing for the 6-8 spot next year. They have the talent to do it.
            They wont

Comment

8-10 I can see it.

Comment

They wont
                When I look at the East I'm not convinced the Cavs, Pacers and Magic are a top tier teams. I think all three are overachieving this year.

As for the other teams, the Heat are old, Butler never plays. The Sixers are good but Embiid is never healthy.

If everything goes right for the Raptors next year, meaning injury-free, Scottie and IQ taking a leap, I could see them competing for a playoff spot next year.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

When I look at the East I'm not convinced the Cavs, Pacers and Magic are a top tier teams. I think all three are overachieving this year.

As for the other teams, the Heat are old, Butler never plays. The Sixers are good but Embiid is never healthy.

If everything goes right for the Raptors next year, meaning injury-free, Scottie and IQ taking a leap, I could see them competing for a playoff spot next year.
                  Cavs, Pacers and Magic are all here to stay. 8 seed is gonna win 40 games this year. I don't see this Raptors team winning 40 games

Comment

Cavs, Pacers and Magic are all here to stay. 8 seed is gonna win 40 games this year. I don't see this Raptors team winning 40 games
                    Damn, definitely lower on them than me. I think 500 ball is the floor for this team next year.

Comment

Coaching is the big swing factor. Specifically, if Darko can get them to play consistently good defense. They have enough offense, depth and shooting now.

Comment

I don't think the Cavs, Pacers and Magic are here to stay. The Cavs might not even have Mitchell next year.

The Pacers best player is SIAKAM. Nobody's scared of that. Siakam can't lead his own team. Haliburton fooled a lot of people in the 1st half this year. He ain't that guy.

The Magic are a classic overachiever. Good young team, but they're nothing special. They're not as talented as OKC, San Antonio and Houston.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

I don't think the Cavs, Pacers and Magic are here to stay. The Cavs might not even have Mitchell next year.

The Pacers best player is SIAKAM. Nobody's scared of that. Siakam can't lead his own team. Haliburton fooled a lot of people in the 1st half this year. He ain't that guy.

The Magic are a classic overachiever. Good young team, but they're nothing special. They're not as talented as OKC, San Antonio and Houston.
                          Three teams in playoffs are not gonna just fall off out of it next year.

Wagner and Banchero are for good. Don't see how they are overachieving.

Comment

From bottom 6 to playoffs after one offseason. That's optimistic to say the least.

Comment

Three teams in playoffs are not gonna just fall off out of it next year.

Wagner and Banchero are for good. Don't see how they are overachieving.
                              Magic are winning with team defense, #2 DRTG, not solely on the backs of Paolo and Franz, who aren’t elite efficient. That type of unselfishness doesn’t always last long term. Houston has the same potential problem.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

Magic are winning with team defense, #2 DRTG, not solely on the backs of Paolo and Franz, who aren’t elite efficient. That type of unselfishness doesn’t always last long term. Houston has the same potential problem.
                                They didn't reach that point yet

Comment

Working...
                                X