No announcement yet.

Everything Playoffs 2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's 4 turnovers by Maxey in this quarter. He needs to toughen up too.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      geez Maxey is stupid fast
      Maxey and Embiid exposed Project 6’9”.

Comment

Hart is one tough mofo. So is Brunson and McBride. You can't play soft against these guys.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post
          Hart is one tough mofo. So is Brunson and McBride. You can't play soft against these guys.
          Teams take on the personality of their coach and top players. Hard to envision a Darko/Scottie led team ever being tough.

Comment

Robinson is doing a heckuva job on Embiid. He's absolutely locking him down.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Hart has 12 rebounds. That's a huge number for a guard. He's a good defender too. He's my type of player.
              Last edited by The Great One; Sat Apr 20, 2024, 08:51 PM.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Hart has 12 rebounds. That's a huge number for a guard. He's a good defender too. He's my type of player.
                Believe he played the entire 2nd half. He and Brunson were warriors out there, but it was the bench that played a huge part in winning the game for them.
                If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

could of had him and the equivalent of sharpe for OG and little but we asked for a pick on top of all that.

Comment

Lakers Davis bailing away from Jokic, Murray blowing by lebron, so good.
                    I actually like Embiid, good for the game that he has fun but the basketball gods don't like showboating in the playoffs.

Comment

TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
                      could of had him and the equivalent of sharpe for OG and little but we asked for a pick on top of all that.
                      I prefer the IQ + RJ return.

Comment

Celtics destroying the Heat through three quarters in Game 1

Comment

Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                          Heat wanted them
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                            Talent 1 - Culture 0
                            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

The Celtics path the Finals is pretty easy especially now that Embiid is not healthy. Like, who's going to challenge them in the East? the East is a joke. The Knicks are a tough defensive team but that style is not going to beat Boston.

It's going to be Celtics vs T-Wolves and i'm STILL going with my T-Wolves pick to win the whole thing.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Dang. Clippers dismantled the Mavs. Harden stepped up. Intriguing.

Comment

Working...
                                X