X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Kawhi, no problem. Ty Lue > _____ ?

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
      No Kawhi, no problem. Ty Lue > Jason Kidd ?
      Filled in the blank. That was always pretty obvious to me though. Lue is a legitimately good coach. Kidd is a terrible coach and should be fired after this year if they flame out.

Comment

Jalen Smith not looking too good so far. Pascal the only player keeping the Pacers in it.
        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Pacers are like Raps…. no dogs.

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post
            The Celtics path the Finals is pretty easy especially now that Embiid is not healthy. Like, who's going to challenge them in the East? the East is a joke. The Knicks are a tough defensive team but that style is not going to beat Boston.

It's going to be Celtics vs T-Wolves and i'm STILL going with my T-Wolves pick to win the whole thing.
            Embiid had 29p/8r/6a/2stl and was a team high +14. An “unhealthy” Embiid is still a superstar.

Comment

Pacers are like Raps…. no dogs.
              This "no dogs" thing is getting tiresome. Scottie and IQ are absolute dogs, and I'll fight anyone who thinks otherwise. Lol

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post

Filled in the blank. That was always pretty obvious to me though. Lue is a legitimately good coach. Kidd is a terrible coach and should be fired after this year if they flame out.
                Kidd made the WCF a couple seasons ago.

Comment

No Kawhi, no problem. Ty Lue > _____ ?
                  Good thing he has 3 other All Stars and the deepest bench in the NBA. He's gotta be on the hot seat if Clippers don't at least get to the WCF.

Comment

Kidd made the WCF a couple seasons ago.
                    So what? Who gives a fuck. Casey made the ECF, you think we shoulda kept him? Kidd is a trash coach. That was all Luka.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

Good thing he has 3 other All Stars and the deepest bench in the NBA. He's gotta be on the hot seat if Clippers don't at least get to the WCF.
                      lol. Everybody was running Harden and Russ out of the league just last year and earlier. Oh… now they are consensus all-stars? Short memories. Lue is elite at reclamation projects.

Comment

• Ya how do we figure the Clips have the deepest bench in the NBA? Based on what?

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

So what? Who gives a fuck. Casey made the ECF, you think we shoulda kept him? Kidd is a trash coach. That was all Luka.
                          In hindsight, a lot of coaches could’ve won with the 2019 team. It was an all-time great defensive lineup stacked with MVPs, DPOYs and past/present/future all-stars. Wouldn’t have been a total surprise if Casey won with that lineup.

Comment

• These games are all terrible.

Comment

• These playoffs have been horrendous. Blowouts after blowouts after blowouts. Has it always been like this? because I honestly can't remember.

Right now, NHL Playoffs > NBA Playoffs. And it ain't even close.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

lol. Everybody was running Harden and Russ out of the league just last year and earlier. Oh… now they are consensus all-stars? Short memories. Lue is elite at reclamation projects.
                                Yeah feel bad for him with those has been HOF's and only four of them at that, lol. Cards a definitely stacked against him coaching an L.A. team which no FA's wanna play for and having an owner with the deepest pockets in the NBA.

Comment

Working...
                                X