Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primer wrote: View Post
    Was Kobe ever actually the best player?

I think he was just a great player but not sure he was ever the best.
    Yea around the 81 point time he was. Tim Duncan was the player of the generation IMO and have him overall higher then Kobe. But kobe was the best player for a stretch between Duncan and LeBron
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Was Kobe ever the best player in basketball? all you need to do is watch the gold medal game between USA and Spain.

Prime LeBron, prime Melo, prime Wade....who did they kept giving the ball to in the clutch? they kept giving the ball to Kobe. So what does that mean?

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Round 1 pick em standings.

bertarapsfan 11
        A.I 10
        JawsGT 10
        3inthekeon 9
        The Great One 9
        planetmars 8
        Demographic Shift 7
        chris 4

No funny business with me doing the score keeping and being first. Picks are on page 3 to 4 of this thread. And demo you don't get points for saying "6 or less" has to actually be 6 to get the bonus points.

Reminder 1 point for winner. 1 bonus point if you get winner and numbers of games right
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
          Round 1 pick em standings.

bertarapsfan 11
          A.I 10
          JawsGT 10
          3inthekeon 9
          The Great One 9
          planetmars 8
          Demographic Shift 7
          chris 4

No funny business with me doing the score keeping and being first. Picks are on page 3 to 4 of this thread. And demo you don't get points for saying "6 or less" has to actually be 6 to get the bonus points.

Reminder 1 point for winner. 1 bonus point if you get winner and numbers of games right
          everybody listen to me i know what i'm talking about

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

Would a 21 year old T-Mac be able to take over the game in the Finals against the Pacers? the game where Shaq got into early foul trouble.

Would he be able to hit all those clutch shots while being guarded by Scottie Pippen in game 7 of the western conference final against the Blazers? his clutch performance in that game started the comeback.

Not taking anything away from T-Mac, elite scorer. But he's never won a playoff round in his career. His Magic had a 2-0 series lead in a best of 5 against the Pistons, Pistons won the next 3.

Kobe Bryant won back to back chips with Gasol and Arrest as his sidekicks.

They are not the same.
            Kobe got carried to his last ring. He shot 6 for 24 for only 23 pts in game 7 vs Celtics. Almost single-handedly shot them out of the game. Defense won that game and chip.... Gasol, Artest & Odom were great, iirc.

Comment

• So are we cheering for OG or Pascal ?
              Love em both.
              Cheering for the ex Lobo.

Indy over Knicks in 6
              Boston over Cleveland in 5
              Denver over Minny in 7
              OKC over Dallas in 6
              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
              - TGO

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                Was Kobe ever actually the best player?

I think he was just a great player but not sure he was ever the best.

Comment

• Pascal vs. OG

woot woot !

Comment

• Nesmith has that playoff edge, always am a big fan of his game

Comment

• The Knicks are allergic to boring games. Holy shit.

Josh Hart is like a mini Jimmy Butler. Pretty sure he's played the entire game.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Is Nwora still DNP-CD by Rick?

Oh wait he is with us. LOL

Comment

• Pascal should stop laying up the ball when he cannot properly used that glass.

Dunk that ball !

Comment

• Nembhard is a hog, he is a poor three point shooter amongst them, give it to Nesmith and Haliburton.

Never liked Nembhard, mediocre PG

Comment

• Pascal or OG? I can’t decide.

Comment

• so what was special about Jalen Smith. Dude is glued to the bench
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X